Characters

Seto-Senpai
The adorable one that everyone is in love with.
Played by SetoSorcerer

Yandere Brice-Chan
The manipulative one who convinces his lover, Seto-Senpai, to toy with the boys.
Played by GoldSolace

Yandere Adam Chan
The one who gets what he wants one way or another. Also the most flamboyant.
Played by SkyDoesMinecraft

Yandere Jason Chan
The seemingly quiet one who is just plotting your death.
Played by TrueMu

Yandere Ty Chan
The really shy one who will not hesitate to hurt whoever gets in his way.
Played by Deadlox

Yandere Mitch-Chan
The badass who everyone pretends to like but really finds him annoying.
Played by BajanCanadian

Yandere Jerome Chan
The other wanna be badass who fakes it for attention.
Played by JeromeASF(ass a fah)

Yandere count- 6

Info Chan
The mysterious one who gives the Yanderes gossip and dirty secrets about the others.
Played by Ssundee

Kawaii Desu Lachlan Chan
The really innocent one that is able to charm people and who everyone adores.
I love him so much shush
Played by Lachlan

Kawaii  Desu Preston Chan
Lachlan's sidekick. The one who goofs off and is most likely to get killed in a zombie apocalypse.
Played by Prestonplayz

Kawaii Desu Rob Chan
The One who has a mad crush on another school boy besides Seto Senpai. He is pretty much connected by the hip to Kawaii Desu Preston and Lachlan.
Played by Woofless

Kawaii Desu Student count- 3

Teacher Huahwi Chan
The REAL badass who knows how to kick butt when needed. You know, the no nonsense guy.
Played by Huahwi

Teacher Grape Chan
The teacher who knows 40 ways to disarm a student with a pencil. He's worked in a military. I wouldn't mess with him.
Played by GrapeAppleSauce

Kawaii Author Maddie Chan
One of those rare girls in the school who doesn't give a fuck about anyone.
Played by @larryziamphangirl

Kawaii Author Ripple Chan
The one who everyone finds really cool but like Eve she's only here to watch the drama.
Played by Ripples10660

Kawaii Reader Flower Chan
Another one of those girls.. Except oh no she's different. Stalks Seto Senpai and ships him with many people and fan girls.
Played by FlowerQueen2015

Yep! Here are all our characters!
Yes I left out a few members of team crafted. Why? Because i don't watch them and I don't know them at all.
I know Grape, Huahwi, Lachlan and Preston aren't part of TC but I love those last two idiots to death and I needed someone really cool and PvP gods to play teachers. Plus they are needed.

WEEE

LOVE YOU

BYE