Chapter Eighteen

Oh boy.. Here we go.

More deaths at Team Crafted High School!

Lachlan had locked himself in a car. Even while all his 'friends' stood outside, banging on the windows and screaming, he put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. In front of them all..
But the gun was empty. He was taken to a hospital.

Jerome and Mitch...
Well..
Both died from overdose.
It was a Romeo and Juliet thing. You see, Mitch was moving away. Neither were able to live without each other.. So, now, they don't have to.
.. But they were saved just in time. They got their stomachs pumped.

That's it.. For now.

----------------------------------------------
"Ian.."

The boy stilled at the sound of his real name. He turned, giving Jason a stiff smile. "Yes, precious?"

"I want to get out of here.."

"What do you mean?" Ian questioned, shock clear on his face.

"I want to transfer out.. But my grades aren't good enough.. Ian, could you do me a really big favor?"

"Um.. Yeah. I-I suppose." Why was he so nervous?

"I need you to change all of my grades for 85s or higher. Please. It won't matter if I fail when I get there, they can't sent me back.. I just need out of here. Please." His smile was so pitiful..

"O-okay.. But be warned, this isn't full pro-" Ian squeaked in shock as Jason lunged forward and he was tackled in a hug. "No hugging!" He protested, face flushing a dark red.

Jason laughed, pulling away. "Thank you!" He left after that, but not before pecking Ian on the lips, leaving him flustered and embarrassed.

----------------------------------------------
"S-so.. You're going to ask him out tomorrow..?" Ethan shuffled his feet, looking at his friend who was sitting on a desk the next row away. The classroom was empty except for the two of them. He himself was sitting on top of the teachers desk.

"I.. I guess so." Sub whispered, peering up at Ethan through thick lashes. His arms were crossed tightly across his chest, lips pursed.

"Do you even like him, Sub?" He questioned. "I mean, I'm so happy for both of you, but.." His tone and smile were bitter.

"Honestly? Yes. I do. And Ethan, I'm not stupid. I know you're jealous." Sub hopped down from his desk, walking slowly towards the door. After locking it, he started towards Ethan, who's eyes widened.

"I'm not jealous!" He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Why would I-I be j-jealous?" Ethan stammered. Sub standing in between his legs, staring right up at him, so close their noses were almost touching.

"I don't know." Sub bit his lip, his voice innocent. "You tell me."

"You're full of it, Sub." Ethan pushed the smaller boy away weakly, only to receive a soft laugh.

"Maybe.. But you love it." And with that, he was kissing Ethan. He was kissing the boy he loved for 3 years...
And he was kissing back.

(Guys.. I'm doing it. >.> I'm doing it. I'm giving Player a happy ending. God. Why. Why. WHY. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY. ILL MAKE AN ALTERNATE BAD ENDING I PROMISE BUT JUST LIKE ALL THE CHARACTERS STILL ALIVE DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING, OKAY?)

(This is the Second to last chapter by the way. There's still some things that need to happen.... Then there will be the Epilogue, and the alternate endings. ^-^

Don't worry, guys! Their stories aren't over yet! ^-^ we still have our short stories book, yeah? I just need inspiration for it.. >.> )