Chapter Three

Edited as of 3-23-17

Ty whirled around at the scream, staring at Lachlan. His laughter had stopped momentarily. Then it started up again, as breathy little giggles. He yanked the scissors out of Preston's limp body, lunging towards Lachlan, fully intent on ending his life the same way.

He never got the chance.

The Australian had grabbed Ty by the wrist, using all his strength to keep the boy from stabbing him. The two faced off, locking gazes for a few seconds. If Lachlan wasn't in such a frenzy, he'd notice the pain in Ty's eyes, the plea for help. He wouldn't of cared, anyways. He'd just seen Ty murder his best friend.

I'll see you soon, Preston. He squeezed his eyes shut, letting go of Ty's wrist, turning his head away to give the boy a clear shot at his throat. "Do it fast." He whispered, but the pain never came.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

He opened his eyes, gaping at the sight before him.

Huawhi had grabbed Ty's arm from behind. He wrestled the bloody weapon from his hands, tossing it to the side before pinning the arm behind the boy's back.  He shoved him roughly, causing him to fall to the ground. Ty let out a soft whimper as he was pinned down, one arm held behind his back and the other on the floor, the man's full weight on the Yandere.

"Lachlan Power. Call the police immediately." Huahwi's voice was completely calm as he held Ty immobile.

Lachlan fumbled with his phone, quickly punching in 911. He could barely speak to tell them where to come, at the point of hyperventilating.

"Kid, calm down. You're safe now."
Said Teacher Grape in a gruff voice, coming up behind him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're okay now." His gaze followed Lachlan's, noticing the limp body of Preston. "Oh dear... That was your friend, wasn't it..? Come along now.. Huawhi's got this. You're okay." He led Lachlan away gently, looking back to make sure his husband was okay before taking the Australian to the classroom.

Someone else was watching this unfold... An interested gleam in their eyes.

Yandere Ty-Chan has now been arrested. ^-^