Chapter Nineteen

A happy ending for all.. Most.

The boy jolted awake with a gasp. His head snapped to the left, then right. He seemed to be in some kind of hospital room, it was safe to assume.

His eyes flickered over to the other two beds in the room. Fear shone in his baby blue hues. The inhabitants of the cots were two boys from school, some that he had talked to a few times. They were both pale and surrounded by scary looking machines.

He squeaked as a soft knocking filled the room. Lachlan bunched up the covers, sitting up fully and looking over at the door. He cringed in terror when he saw who it was.

Vikk stepped in, turning to thank some unseen person for letting him visit Lachlan. The British boy seemed nervous, which was suspicious. "Hey," He muttered, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms self-consciously.

Lachlan just gave him a pointed stare, tired of being scared. He wished he could of yelled at the man. Instead, he just gave him the middle finger, and pelted a container of pills at his face.

"Yeah.. Yeah. I deserve that. I deserve a whole lot of shit right now," The container landed harmlessly at his feet. "Just.. Here."

Lachlan noticed then Vikk was clutching something in his hands. Eyes narrowed. Teeth were bared like a wolf.

He was shocked when the tanned boy shoved a bouquet at him, ducked his head and walked quickly to the door. He didn't get far. Lachlan reached out, grabbing Vikk the best he could by the back of his shirt.

Vikk turned. He was refusing to look Lachlan straight in the eye.

"Why?" Was the only word Lachlan mouthed. If you listened closely.. You could just hear the pain and sorry in his 'voice'.

"I ask myself that all the time. I'll get back to you with a reason." Vikk shrugged his way out of Lachlan's grip, continuing to the door. He opened it, pausing in the middle of the doorway and looking back.
"I'm sorry."
With that, Vikk left.

----------------------------------------------

They say, the only way to get free from a Yandere.. Is to make them fall for someone else without them realizing.

This was the case for Jason and Ian.
Ian broke Jason's insane love for Seto. That was replaced by vicious love for Ian. Jason wasn't exactly.. He wasn't going to murder anyone over Ian.. But, he was fiercely protective, possessive and rather clingy. A girl looking sideways at Ian would cause him to cling to the taller man's side and glare at her until she walked away.

Cute, right?

Adam.. Well. He fell for Ty.. Only problem was, his love was in jail. So..
He half-heartedly 'attacked' Huahwi, who easily slammed him to the ground, calling the cops. The last thing he whispered was "Thank you..", leaving Huahwi a bit confused until he realized what Adam had done.

----------------------------------------------

This was the last day of school. Akademi High School was being shut down because of lack of students and 'serial killers'.

"You wanted to meet me here?" Seto asked the shaking boy in front of him. He spoke quietly and softly. In all honesty, the teenager looked exhausted.

"U-Um.. Yeah.. Uh.." Sketch's face was redder than a tomato. He ducked his head, thrusting out his hands towards Seto, which clutched a note.

Seto was expressionless as he opened it, taking his time reading. By the time he was done, his eyes were full of pain and sadness. "Sketch.."

"Won't you, Seto? Please?" His voice was high pitched and scared.

"You know I can't."

"Why not?!" His head snapped up, meeting Seto's forlorn gaze with an angry one of your own. "Just leave Brice, and be with me! God, it's not that hard! Why are you so afraid of him?! That's not a healthy relations-"

"I love him." Seto was still speaking gently and soothingly. There was no anger present anywhere in the brunette.

"And I love you." Sketch's eyes were so pain filled. His lips were quivering, as if he was about to break down and cry.

"Erik." A sharp breath. "Please, don't do this to me. I'm sorry.." Seto reached out, brushing the back of his hand against Sketch's cheek, who let out a shaking sigh.
When Sketch didn't say anything, Seto stepped forward, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug.

They stood there, under the cherry blossom tree. Who knew how long they stood there hugging.. But finally, Sketch pulled away, smiling weakly at Seto.

"Thank you for being my friend." Sketch whispered with a shake of his head. "You deserve so much better than me."

"Thank you for.." There was so much. What could he say that would express his gratitude towards Sketch? In the little time they knew each other, Seto had grown rather attached. "Just.. Being you. I wish you happiness. Goodbye, my friend." He stood up on his tiptoes, pressing his lips against Sketch's cheek before walking away from the site.

Brice.. Where's my Brice? I need my Brice.. Need to see him..
School was the only place they ever got to see each other. They lived too far to visit one another.. But, maybe, some exceptions would be made.

When he caught sight of the blonde Australian, he practically threw himself into the man's arms, burying his face into Brice's chest. He was embraced immediately, and actually picked up. He wrapped his legs around Brice's waist with a squeak, staring into the boy's entrancing blue eyes.

"I'm going to miss you, you little pest." Brice murmured as he pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"Hey.. You have your drivers license, and I'm getting mine soon. You could always come over, or we could meet somewhere.." It took a lot of self control not to start crying right then and there.

"We'll be alright. It'll be alright." The Australian kissed Seto on the tip of his nose, making the smaller turn light pink. "It'll always be alright.. Because, remember what they say, Seto..?

Life is just a game,  and we're all just Players."

Fin