Side Chapter: Jason's Insanity

ALL STORIES MOVED TO THE SHORT STORIES BOOK!!

Something a little different! ^-^ It's like a backstory.. By our favorite co author , Ripples10660 ! Thank her! :)
Add: I added a lil something to the end, you'll be able to tell who wrote what.

Picture above is not drawn by me, but almost every detail on it has been edited on by me.

I was always day dreaming as a child, even today I still do. My Father was an astronaut, and at the time, I was interested in space and stars. One day, my Father left on an expedition with a few friends, leaving Mother and I alone, unfortunately he never came back. At his funeral, I didn't cry, I don't think I really felt anything. I just sat there and stared blankly at the coffin, not shedding a single tear as we went up to it, even though it was empty.

Empty.

That's what it felt like.

Nothing.

My Mother didn't understand it, so she sent me to counseling, but that didn't do anything. To make my Mother happy, I smiled and pretended it helped me, faking emotions. Soon, it was...natural to fake my smiles, I didn't even have to try. My friends couldn't even tell the difference when I laughed, it's not like their jokes were funny in the first place.

After awhile, my Mother decided it was time for a change, for a new scenery and life. So we moved. I didn't mind, or care really. The first day of school went just like any other day, fake smiles, fake emotions.

Fake.

I never really lost the interest I had in space, so people would catch me staring off at nothing a lot. Just, thinking. People found that, weird. Whatever.

As I walked the halls that day, heading out. A boy passed by, accidentally making me drop my books. The boy turns around and bend down to help pick them up, muttering multiple sorry's. While picking them up, his hand touches mine, and I get this...feeling. I blush, the boy handing me the rest of the books.

"Sorry again, I didn't mean to." The boy says.

"What's your name?" I ask the boy.

The boy smiles and reaches his hand out for me to take, I slowly take it, "Seto, yours?"

"J-Jason..." I try to say something else but I feel like my throat is swelled shut.

Seto lets go of my hand and nervously walks away, I stare at him till he's out the door.

Seto..that is the most beautiful name I've ever heard...

For the first time since my Father died...

I...felt...

Emotions.

These newly found.. Emotions. They were strange to me. It had been so long since I felt anything but emptiness. I was happy.

But I didn't know how to control them.

I still don't.

I never will.