Chapter Six

"Hey.. I heard Adam-Chan is actually a demon!"

"What?! That's terrible!"
"Why would you say such a thing?! Adam-Kun is my friend!"
"That's horrible!"

The response to the rumors varied, from people dead-on believing every last word and the actual smart ones who told Jerome to fuck off.

By the end of the day, it was all over the school. Even the teachers, Huahwi and Grape, knew about the rumors. Of course, the husbands were smart enough to know better.

"Complete and absolute bull." Huahwi muttered, pouring himself some coffee. It was Lunch time for the students, which meant he and Grape got some time off.

"I know, but kids will be kids. Babe, can you get me some too?" Grape rolled his eyes as his spouse stuck his tongue out at him. "Very mature Huahwi. I often forget you are 26 and not a 12 year old,"

"You're not any older than I am, Mr I-Just-Turned-22-A-Week-Ago." Huahwi mocked, sitting down on the couch beside him and handing him the coffee.

"But back to the rumors. Can you believe it? These are high school students. And they think a fellow peer could be possessed by 'Herobrine'. Hah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brice-Senpai!" The blonde turned to see his lover running towards him, a terrified look on his face. "Brice! Help!" Brice immediately dropped his book, standing up abruptly. A tall, dark figure trailed after Seto, not hurried at all. The clean cut brown hair was in a tight ponytail, black shades hiding its eyes. Around its neck was a chain with a golden and purple amulet.

"Why are you running?" It asked as Seto launched himself at Brice, clinging to the blonde for dear life. "Why are you afraid of me, Jason?" It pouted before going rigid as the boys eyes focused on it. It seemed to freeze up, mouth half open, entire body tense. "I... Uh.... Oh... Seto? Um..." It' was a boy. His cheeks were flushed a deep red, biting his bottom lip. "I'll just.. Yeah.." He mumbled, shoving something indistinguishable in his pocket before fleeing.

"What the.." Brice's voice trailed off as he heard Seto's sobs and he circled his arms around the boy, bringing him close. "Up?" He lifted the boy up, the brunette wrapping his legs around Brice's torso so he wouldn't fall. "I've got you. You're safe now... Why did he call you Jason?"

"I-I don't know.." Seto stuttered, burying his face into Brice's shoulder. "I-I look similar to Jason-Chan I-I guess.. But.. Why would he want to hurt Jason?..."

"Come on.. Let's go report this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Adam hun, you've screwed up..." The silky voice purred, circling around the trembling Yandere.

"Shut up." He snapped, glaring at the other boy. "I didn't ask for your opinion."

"Poor little Senpai.. You scared the poor boy.. Now he'll never want you." He noticed how Adam flinched, going rigid. "Aw, have I hit a nerve love?"

"I said shut UP!" The other boy was suddenly being held in the air, a squeak coming from his mouth. Adam shoved him against the wall, holding him above the ground. His sunglasses were off, his oddly colored eyes burning with one emotion-rage. "You forget who I am. You forget WHAT I am." He spat. "You need to learn your place."

"Oh.. But Adam dear.." A twisted smirk quirked the boys lips. "We're the exact same. You and me. Except I have no interest in your Senpai-"

"I will kill you." There was no amusement in Adam's tone. No fear. No remorse. Nothing. Just flat, cold, emotionless. A Yandere did not make threats. Oh no. He made promises.

"Try me. Like I was saying, Adam.. Your reputation is pretty low, isn't it? Everyone thinks you are something called Skybrine. That's rather silly." The boy watched for the face changes, looking for any hints of emotion in response to his words.

"You are getting annoying." Adam growled, shaking the poor boy. He simply smirked once more, flipping his hair out of his face.

"But hun? I'm just trying to help you~.." He tensed as Adam took the dog tag that hung from his chain in a hand, observing it. "Oh sweetheart, please don't touch that."

"Really Mitch? This engraving is hilarious." A cackle of laughter followed his mocking words. "'To my one and only love, Mitch. Yours sincerely..' Who's it from?"

"None of your damn business that's what." With that, Mitch punched him square in the jaw. Because of Adam being distracted by his necklace, he was able to get a hand free.

"Oh.. Dirty trick.. Aw.. Have I hit a nerve love?" His tone was mocking, scorning, using Mitch's words from before against him.

"Shut it. I'm sorry for trying to help you. Watch yourself Adam." Mitch dropped to the ground as the taller released him, sprinting out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

"So silly.." He murmured, staring after the boy. "Reminds me of.." He stopped, the name stuck in his throat. "Someone." He simply shook his head, dismissing it before getting back to looking at more pictures of Senpai.

Woo
This has been in draft for a while.