Chapter Fourteen

Yall deserve something light after that last chapter..

"..Adam."

"Yes, Jason?" The two brunettes looked at each other. They were skipping class, lounging in the courtyard. It was quite a nice day outside and it shouldn't be wasted in a school building.
The two never seemed to get along, but today was an exception.

"Do you ever wonder if there's something more?"

"What do you mean?" Adam furrowed his brow, pulling off his sunglasses. His golden brown eyes glimmered in the light, his eyelashes casting shadows on his cheekbones.

"I don't really know.. I'm just.. What are we going to do after high school?"

"Go to college..?"

"But then? Let's face it, Adam.."

"Don't say it, Jason, please.."

"You know we're never going to get Seto, right...?" Jason regretted saying it as soon as it was out of his mouth. Adam squeezed his eyes shut, his breath quickening. "Shit. I'm sorry.. I just.."

"Ty.." Adam muttered. "I miss Ty." He suddenly sat up, bringing his knees to his chest and hugging himself tightly. "I miss Ty so much, Jason.. So, so much.." For the first time in almost forever, he looked sad. He looked regretful. His shoulders started to shake, his lip trembling. "I want my best friend back.. I want him to be here, laying with us, gossiping about the new kids.. I want to be able to eat lunch with him again.. I just want to be able to hear his laugh one last time, see his smile.. Oh, Jason.."

Jason sat up as well, looking a bit taken back. He was overwhelmed by the emotion pouring off of Adam, biting his lip uncomfortably. "Shh.. Adam.. It's okay.." He muttered, putting his arm around the older boy. He pat his back awkwardly, squeaking as Adam burrowed his face into his shoulder with a sob. "Um.. It's going to be okay..? I've got you.. Sh..."

The two Yanderes sat like that for the rest of the class period, one comforting the other, both confused as to why each was acting the way they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-Love-You-So-Fucking-Much." With every word, Brice pecked Seto's lips. The younger boy was left in a giggling fit, clinging tightly to his boyfriend.
"I'm so glad you're okay, my angel.."

"Of course I am, you doofus. I can't believe I slipped and landed on that sharp piece of flint.. Ugh, that reallyyyyyy hurt." Seto didn't have a clue what actually happened. When he had fainted from the syringe, he hit his head on the sidewalk. He didn't remember anything from that day. Mitch had told him he slipped, so he of course believed him.

"You gave me quite a scare, darling.. But you're fine now.. God, I love you." He kissed Seto's swollen lips again. Brice was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, his boyfriend perched happily on his lap. It was lunchtime now. Nobody was paying much attention to the happy couple, except for one certain boy..

The brunette watched them, jealously flaring in his eyes. It wasn't fair. Why did Brice get to kiss Seto? Why did Brice get to hold him, hug the one he longed for? He didn't mean to fall for the innocent boy, but he was just so sweet. So kind. So caring. He was nice to him when he first came and they had grown to be good friends..
But he wanted more than that.

"Hey, Sketch?" A soft voice chirped. He snapped out of it, giving Sub a quick, forced smile.
"You okay..? You zoned out."

"I'm fine." Sketch laughed. Ethan saw straight through his act. He narrowed his eyes questioningly at Sketch, glancing back and forth between him and Seto.

"So.. Sketch. You're friends with the popular kid, aren't you?"

"Uh.. Seto?"

"Yeah, him."

"..I guess." Sketch mumbled, looking down at his food.

"You two seem awfully close.."

"He's the clingy type of friend. Key word, friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. Drop it."

Lmao bitch you thought it'd be all light and gentle

No but really

There's some fluff thrown in there. #SetoSolace #Skylox #SkyMU

Last chapter was a bit intense and I apologize.