Chapter Four

Edited as of 3-23-17
"Brice... I'm scared." Seto whimpered, tugging at the male's sleeve. He frowned when he was shrugged off, a small pout playing on his lips. He had to speed walk to keep up with him, his legs shorter than his lovers. "Brice! I'm serious!"

"Sorry, baby. Why're you scared?" The blonde looked down at him, wrapping his arm protectively around his waist. Seto melted into his touch, sighing softly under his protection.

"All these boys keep following me... It wouldn't usually bother me, I mean, we're in a school! But it's like... They stalk me. I see them everywhere. They watch me... One of them that followed me... Ty-Chan? He's the one who killed Preston..." He blinked away tears, swallowing the lump in his throat. Brice will take care of them. He'll keep me safe.

"They do that because they like you."

"What?"

"Yeah. Almost everyone in this school likes you. You know... We could do something with that."

"Brice!"

"Hold on. Imagine. You could play them all... Get them to do your bidding, you know? And you'd never get blood on your hands..." There was a cold gleam in his boyfriend's eyes, a sinister tone to his usually sweet voice.

"I mean-"

"You'd have to be careful though. We'd have to be careful. If we're lucky, they'll all destroy each other. They aren't stable, baby."

"And you think it's a good idea?" Seto bit his lip, unsure. He lowered his gaze, shuffling his feet. "Brice, I don't know about this... It doesn't seem right."

"Of course it's a good idea. Trust me, baby... But you just have to remember one thing." Brice's eyes narrowed into a glare. Seto shrunk under his gaze, whimpering.

"B-Brice?"

"You. Are. Mine." Brice grabbed him by the wrist, making the boy squeak, and pulled him into a rough kiss.