Thank You

And.. That's it! Whew, what a ride this has been. :)

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for coming along this journey with me. Those who have been here since the beginning, you're awesome. Those who joined in later, hey! Thanks! :) Those who are reading while its completed.. I'm honored! ;)

Honestly, I never expected this book to get this popular. It was a last minute plot thrown together. For those who don't know, Ripples10660 , our co-author(who I forced to write about three chapters before losing contact >.>) and friend, actually saved this book. She suggested the idea of a Yandere.

Without her, this wouldn't be possible.

Also, I'd like to thank FloofyWafflz_XIX . They were a reader who was let in on all of our ideas for the book, and became my friend as well. >3< They were my motivation whenever I didn't want to write a chapter.

Yes. Player is finished. Did it end like I planned? No. Am I completely happy with my ending? No. I'm terrible at writing endings. Just.. Yeah. cx I'm glad with how everything turned out, though.

For you evil, sick freaks out there who wanted to see my babies suffer, don't worry! ;D Alternate ending of violence and gore is coming soon.. But remember, the one I wrote is the true ending to Player. This is just to satisfy yalls needs.

There will not be a sequel. If there was, what the hell would it be about? Their lives? Boring. I'd rather leave it as this. :)

Alternate endings and other shit will come out in the short stories book. Go add that to your library.

And again.. Just. Thank you all. So much. :) I've enjoyed writing Player. I hate this book a lot, but I've enjoyed it. cx

Until next time,
LarryZiamPhanGirl
Maddie
(LittleMissEevee)