Chapter Eight

Warning: you may hate me lol
Go check out Just Bromance ! ^-^

The Yanderes were busy the next week.. Picking off their rivals, one by one..

Flower-Chan was found in the bathroom, her skin charred black and hair frizzed. A pool of water surrounded her and the lights were off. She seemed to be electrocuted.

Sadly, Rob-Chan passed away. After being in a coma for only two days, someone mysteriously unplugged the life support, killing him instantly.

Maddie-Chan and Ripple-Chan were unfortunate enough to be next. The two girls had been brutally beaten and shoved over the railing on the rooftop, breaking both their necks. The corpses had been mauled until almost unrecognizable.

"Fuck, Grape, this isn't good." Huahwi groaned, sinking down in his chair.

"There's a murderer on the loose. Of course it's not. God damnit! They won't even let us shut down the school. Im surprised the remaining kids are still around."

But that's not all.
Preston returned to school.

He was sickly pale and deathly thin, his eyes haunted and shadowed. He was..different. He wasn't bubbly and playful anymore. He was distant, distracted. He would flinch every time Lachlan would try to hug him.
When told of Rob's death, he lost it. They had to call the police because he wouldn't stop screaming,having to be, held back so he wouldn't throw himself out the window.

Everyone was a wreck. Terrified and paranoid, they kept a close eye out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We have some..new students today, class." Huahwi motioned to the three boys at the front of the room. The taller one had striking white hair, an expressionless face and crimson red eyes. The second,who clung to his arm, had brown hair and green eyes. The third had ginger hair and Amber eyes; he was standing off by himself.

"My names Ethan. He's Sub." The boy had a thick French accent and didn't seem to want to say much.

"Oh! Uh, call me Sketch." The last quickly spoke up, his cheeks flushing a light pink as he realized he almost shouted. "Err.. Hi."

Ethan led Sub over to two empty desks beside Seto, pushing them together so the two were side by side. Sketch sat down behind them, pulling out his phone and scrolling through Tumblr since it was a freeday.

"Hi Sub, hi Ethan." Seto gave them a wide smile. "I'm Seto!"

"He doesn't speak." Ethan's tone was sharp, suspicion clear in his eyes as he observed Seto. "What do you want?" His arm was over Sub's shoulders, allowing the brunette to hide his face in his uniform.

"I just want to be friends, that's all." He huffed before realizing what was happening. "Oh! Are you two together? If so, that's okay! Because I have a b-"

"Can you shut up?" Ethan snapped, narrowing his eyes into a glare. "Just leave us alone. It doesn't matter, but no. We're friends. Now mind your own business."

"I-it's fine.." Seto was surprised to hear a soft, timid voice chime in. It was Sub, the silent kid. "Be n-nice Ethan.. Please.."

Ethan groaned, running his fingers through his white hair. "Ugh. Fine. Hi Seto."He grumbled, eyeing the other male.

"Hi!" Seto gave him a cheerful grin, extending his hand for a handshake. His face fell as Ethan ignored it, slowly pulling it back. "Someone's grumpy." He muttered. But it didn't matter. There were new kids! New friends.. He wondered why Flower Chan, Maddie Chan, Rob Chan and Ripple Chan had stopped coming to school. He would have to ask Brice about it later.

He turned around to smile at the ginger, drumming his fingers on his desk to catch his attention.

"Hm? Oh! I'm sorry!" Sketch exclaimed, looking up quickly. He seemed very embarrassed. "Hi."

"Hi! Sketch, right? Cool nickname! My name is Seto, but my friends call me Harvey. Nice to meet you." He was pleased when Sketch shook his hand. "After class is over, wanna go off campus with my boyfriend and get some food?"

"Er.. I wouldn't be intruding?" Sketch was shocked at how welcoming Seto was.

"Oh no! It'd be fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So there's three new kids, huh?" Jerome mumbled, sitting on the branch in a cherry blossom tree.

"Yep." Mitch replied, popping the P. "Ethan and Sub. I saw them earlier. Ethan seems very protective over Sub. The last one is Sketch. He's odd."

"The brunette-Sub- he doesn't speak, right? I've heard about them." Jerome waited for Mitch's nod of confirmation.
"Do you think they'd go for Senpai? Should we get them while they're still new?"

"Nah. They've got each other." Mitch shrugged, twirling the knife in his hands. He didn't feel to need to mention Sketch was hanging out with Seto, not wanting to anger the Yandere. He was probably the most.. normal out of the Yanderes. He seemed to be able to feel remorse and regret. The rest had mental illnesses, while he simply chose to be like this. He wasn't sure why. In all honesty, he didn't even like Seto. Shocking, wasn't it? His heart was set on someone else, but sadly that certain someone was in love with Seto, or Senpai . "Hey.. Biggums?"

"Yeah Mitch?"

"... Never mind."