Prolouge(Preview)

Just another boring old day at Team Crafted High School.. An all boys school, mind you, but there were a few girls, who caused nothing but trouble...

"Did you see how he talked to me?! Like oh my god! He's GAY!" A tall brunette girl with piercing green eyes rambled to her two friends, who were walking along side her in the school hallway.

"Maddie, who was it?! Was it Jerome?! Do I need to kill him?!" The girl with black hair and Amber dyed tips gasped, her multicolored eyes widening in disbelief. "Damn him!"

"Can you two shut up?" The last girl sighed, rolling her eyes. She had bright purple hair and striking blue eyes. "Honestly! You're going to attract attention to yourselves and that's NOT what we-"

"Hello ladies." They froze as a silky voice mused from behind them. It was none other than Brice-Chan, one of the most popular boys in the school and lover of non other than Senpai. "What's up?" He slid next to them, throwing his arm around Maddie's shoulder and the black haired girl's waist. The purple haired girl flinched away from him when he tried to touch her.

"Go away Brice." Everyone knew about him, what he was.. He was referred to as 'Yandere Brice Chan'.

"Aww, what's wrong?" The blonde pouted, tilting his head teasingly.

"We just don't want you here."

"Brice?" A timid voice asked. The girl's hearts fluttered as a small brunette boy stepped into view, his long purple cloak he wore over his uniform drifting behind him. This was Seto-Senpai, the one everyone envied or loved. He was PERFECT, with thickly framed chocolate Brown eyes, perfectly shaped full lips and.. Oh.. His cheekbones..

"Hey babe." Brice let the girls go, walking over to him and snaking an arm around his waist, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Little did any of them know of the 5'0 Yandere watching them, eyes narrowed and fists clutched with hatred.

(Who is watching them?! :O Comment guesses!)