Side Chapter: Ty's Insanity

Rejected.
Outcasted.

Ever since I was young, I was never accepted. They didn't love me. I was never loved.

I don't want pity. I'm not looking for pity.

I was always a shy kid. A quiet, but sweet, naive child.

They thought I was the spawn of Satan, possessed by a Demon. My eyes were a shade of scarlet brown.. So they left me.

I was on my own since age 5.

I'm not too sure how old I was.. Around 10, I assume. We'll say 10.

I was 10 when I first saw any sign of other children. They were walking into a large building, carrying bags. I learned later it was called "School".

I was able to attend by identity theft. At age 10, I was already a criminal. I pretended to be a boy-his name was Kaspar, I think- who actually moved away.

It was the worst fucking choice of my life.
It ruined me.

The bullying was constant, whether it be for my height, hair or eyes, it was always something. They called me "Enderlox". I have no clue why, it may of possibly been some stupid school slang.

I
Could
Only
Take
So
Much
Before
I
Snapped

Everyone who ever dared insult me.. I killed them. I killed them all. I have no regrets. No remorse.

This darkness inside of me has made it impossible to feel.

The darkness is its own being. It was always there, too faint to cause any harm. Hatred and anger strengthened it and it finally took over.

Is it funny that I'm scared of myself?

I'm done for. There's nothing left except darkness and violence and hatred. The thirst for blood.

But
I'm
Still
Here.

The best way to describe it is watching a horror movie. You can't influence anything, can't change the ending.

All you can do is sit and watch.

It's me.
But it's not me.
I'm here. I'm here.
Nobody can save me.
....

Someone..

Please...

Just kill me.

Idea from Wafflz4DAYZ

O3o

Do Yall want more of these? They'll differ.