Chapter Ten

*Edited and rewritten as of 3-22-17. Excuse this shift in writing style. Everything else will gradually be edited as well.*

"What the-Mitch? Mitch! What are you doing?! Stop! STOP!"

Mitch ignored the screams, fully focused on his task. He stabbed the quivering form below him over and over with the sharp piece of rock, his eyes crazed. The small boy was already unconscious, his thinly shivering body covered in blood.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" A wild snarl tore from his throat as a hand grabbed his shoulder. He whirled around to face his opponent, brandishing his weapon, prepared to fight.

"J-Jerome?" His eyes widened in shock, his fury melting away as he started to tremble. His tear-stained cheeks were splattered in the crimson blood of the boy below them.

"Get away!" Jerome shouted, shoving Mitch roughly. He gathered Seto up in his arms, desperately trying to stop the bleeding. "No, no, no, no, no..." He moaned, burrowing his face into Seto's hair. "Why?! Fuck, why Mitch?! What's wrong with you?!" The Yandere was a wreck, clinging to his Senpai for dear life.

Mitch simply stood there, hand clutching the rock shard tightly. "Not.. Again.." He refused to sit by and watch Jerome get taken from him again. He stalked over to the two, his rage back once again. He was stopped by Jerome's growl, shocked as the boy yanked out a knife.

"Stay back." He spat, his eyelashes wet and dark with tears. "Stay away from me. Stay away from US."

"You don't get it, damnit. I'm just trying-"

"Stop trying! Leave me alone! You ruin everything, you little basta-" Jerome was cut off by a pair of lips slamming roughly against his own, swallowing his words. He automatically started to kiss back, pulling Mitch closer. Both of the weapons were abandoned, clattering to the ground, forgotten like the limp bleeding body laying behind them.

Because you know what?
#Merome. That's what.

Don't worry, Seto was fine!

...
Hopefully.

(Short and sweet(?) chapter I threw together at midnight. Tired as hell. It's horrible and wasn't supposed to end like this but oh well? Yall deserve to be happy....^-^ Because soon you'll hate me again.)