Chapter Seven

(Another COLLAB chapter! :D
First part by Ripples10660
Second part by me.
Enjoy lovelies! And thank her!)

The last class of the day, the most favorite class at that. Students sit down excited, nervously waiting for the bell to ring. For a certain someone, that last class of the day was gym. Rob-Chan quickly hurried into his gym clothes before rushing to the benches. The gym teacher takes attendance before telling the students what the game will be, and of course the game of choice today would be dodgeball. To some, this game was fun and excited, to others it was filled with fear of getting hit.

Soon, every student was quickly separated into two teams, the students nervously all standing by their wall awaiting the whistle. As the starting whistle goes off everyone frantically runs towards the middle to try and get a ball to throw at the other side. Rob-Chan dodges everything thrown at him, throwing a few back as well. Rob-Chan suddenly notices a certain someone watching his every move, that someone was Yandere Jerome.

As time went on, Rob-Chan started to feel uneasy with the way the Yandere was staring at him, but tried to pay attention anyways. But that all ended when it was only him and Yandere Jerome left, standing on opposite sides of each other, a glare coming from one. Rob-Chan stood still, the whole gym going completely quiet, waiting for something to happen. That uneasy feeling slowly settled in everyone's mind, and left them thinking of the endless possibilities of what could happen.

It was quite unsettling for Rob-Chan who slowly, without taking his eyes off the Yandere, picked up a nearby ball. His mind racing for, what he thought, absolutely no reason. Yandere Jerome had a demonic grin on his face as he stared, a ball already in hand. But what unnerved Rob-Chan the most was not knowing what the Yandere was thinking. It all went too fast for poor Rob-Chan, Jerome, being too quick for his liking, threw the ball at him. The poor boy's eyes widening as it hit him right in the face, making him fall backwards, and knocking him unconscious instantly.

It was only supposed to be a harmless, fun game, but it wasn't. this game of life, it was never harmless...not for those unfortunate enough to get in the way of a Yandere.

~ripples
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rob?! What happened to Rob?!" Lachlan shrieked, trying to shove past the teachers. They both, in perfect sync may I add, pinned him against the wall by his arms, holding him immobile. "God fucking damn this school! First my b..best friend gets STABBED and now my other one gets- Ugh! Let go of me!"

"Rob will be fine, Lachlan." Huahwi's voice was soothing, trying to calm him down. "It was most likely an accident."

Lachlan started to struggle again as Jerome walked out of the gym, looking a bit confused. "I'll fucking kill you!" He screamed, trying to get to the boy. The Yandere turned around, staring at him blankly.

"Why?" That voice.. That voice sent shivers down Lachlan's spine, making him fall silent. It wasn't that it was mean or rude- oh no, it was the opposite. It lacked any emotion in the least bit and it reflected the same in his chocolate brown eyes. When he didn't get a response, he merely shrugged, walking off.

"Look. That bastard doesn't even feel bad.. Watch yourself, Jerome." Lachlan hissed under his breath as he was restrained once more. "I won't let another one of my friends get hurt."
~'Mom'(as I've seen some you refer to me as o-e(hint why my screen name.. Yeah))

She wrote 400 I wrote 200. I feel pathetic xD

Anyways

Vote
Comment because I love yalls comments they are hilarious and I reply to each one/try to
Subscribe for more
Hit the like button with your face
Yeah
Bye