Chapter Five

"He's not dead."

That one sentence traveled from conversation to conversation all day.. Eventually reaching the person everyone was trying to avoid..

"He's not dead."

"What... Don't play tricks on me, Maddie-Chan! That's not ni-"

"He's not dead. I'm telling you, there's a pulse."

"B-but.. You're lying! I-I watched it happen! With my own-"

"Lachlan. Preston isn't dead... But there's something you should know.." The 5'6 girl let out a yelp of pain as she was suddenly shoved against the wall, pinned roughly by the wrists. "What- Stop it!"

"Stop lying to me! This isn't cool! What's wrong with you?!" The Australian had tears pooling in his eyes,threatening to spill over. "Why are you doing this?!" His voice cracked on the last word, his lips quivering as his self-control broke. Tears streamed down the boy's cheeks, broken sobs shaking his body. He let go of Maddie, hugging himself tightly as he cried.

The girl didn't waste a second, immediately wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him tightly, burying her face into his torso as she felt him cling to her. They stayed like that, the smaller and younger comforting the emotional boy.

"Is he really.." Lachlan suddenly whispered, his voice shaky and full of pain.

"He's alive, Lachlan.. Trust me, okay?.. But....
He lost his memory.."

Info-Chan's POV

"I got what you requested, Ian." I looked up from my laptop, smirking as a phone was set on my desk.

"And this is Rob-Chan's phone, correct Jerome?" I purred, picking it up and sliding my finger across the screen to unlock it. I mentally gagged at the background picture. It was of Rob and Preston. Of course it was.

"Yeah. Preston had it on him. I managed to get it before they took his body. Now.. I think you owe me something?" The boy's voice was flat, emotionless.. Just as empty as his eyes.

"I'm not entitled to give you anything.. But.." I sighed dramatically, ignoring his growl. "I've got some information about Adam for you.. Rumor states he's actually possessed by the spirit of a man named Herobrine who lived long ago. Clearly nonsense, but people in the school already suspect it.. Senpai could never love a demon, could he?" I watched him tense as I mentioned Senpai. Hah, got him. It works every time.

"My Senpai..."

"Yes yes, your Senpai. I don't want your Senpai. He's all yours. So go get him. Adam wants your Senpai. Are you going to let him take him from you?"

"..NOBODY... Will touch.. MY.. Senpai."

IDK
GOD
THIS CHAPTER IS A MESS
WRITERS BLOCK
IM USING PEOPLES SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS SO YEAH

I know this story seems to be going by a lil quick.. But that's how I write xD