Chapter Two

Edited as of 3-23-17

"So... What did you want me out here for, T-" Preston let out a gasp, cutting himself off. The smaller boy had slammed him roughly against the wall, pinning him easily. He had a patronizing smirk on his face, standing on his tiptoes so he was eye level with Preston.

"Sorry, Preston... I really am." He purred, tracing a finger down Preston's chest with his free hand. "I really didn't want to do this... You seem like such a nice guy," He paused, pouting softly. "But I have to, ya know? Can't have you getting any ideas... I've seen how you look at Senpai. I'm not stupid."

"Wh-No! You've got it wrong!" Preston yelped, flinching as the grip tightened.

"Beg. Cry. Scream." Ty's eyes darkened. His pupils were dilated, his mouth open in a half grin. He looked wild.

Preston took this advice and went to scream, but it was in vain. A pair of lips smashed against his own, and he was suddenly being kissed. It was rushed and sloppy, with a hint of desperation.

Preston fought against him, but finally, he gave in, kissing back. Ty's grip started to loosen, and then Preston was completely free. Ty's hands were now on the back of Preston's head, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. One hand fell away, slipping under Preston's shirt.

A sharp piercing pain in his stomach, the sound of ripping flesh. It burned like fire, like he was being stabbed over and over with hundreds of needles. A sickening sucking noise filled the air as more skin was ripped, the wound widening. He broke away with a gasp, his shocked eyes meeting Ty's.

Ty's eyes were just as wide. For a second, he looked scared. There was true fear in those scarlet eyes, remorse, regret. His gaze flickered down to the scissors which were stabbed into Preston. Laughter bubbled at his lips, hysteric, frantic laughter. Ty let go of Preston, stumbling backwards. His laughter grew louder and louder until he was practically howling. His hands were pressed against his face, leaving smears of blood. "I told you! I warned you! Didn't I? Didn't I?" He cackled.

"Oh my god! Preston! HUAWHI!" Those were the last things Preston heard before his vision faded to black.