0.2

"i am not going to take anyone's crap this year," mrs maths screams to her english class, "not again. last year you drove me into high blood pressure and hospitalized me for 2 weeks. two weeks but not this year! not again."

"as if," zayn chortles. "we can easily do it again."

"this semester i am putting five people in a group to write me a beautiful, exquisite gazette of 16 pages minimum on the school events for the past year," she announces. "i have assigned your groups and the first group is niall, harry, louis, mckenzie and liam. the second group is zayn, taylor, gigi, chuck..."

"great, i'm with fooking niall," harry mutters under his breath to mckenzie. "fooking goat fucker." mckenzie chokes back on a laugh. "is this funny to you?"

"no," she says, a huge smile on her face. "no it's not but you gotta admit it was funny seeing the goat lick your girlfriend's ass."

"what the fook mckenzie," he hisses. "and i have to write a stupid paper with a goat fooker?"

"stop saying 'goat fooker'," she says, covering her mouth with her hand, muffling her laughter. "i'm going to pee!"

"what was me seeing my best mate and girlfriend and a goat supposed to achieve?"

mckenzie gets serious as louis and liam head to where harry and the rest are seated. "you can now blackmail taylor into doing whatever you want because i'm pretty sure not many people want to know taylor is into goats."

"who's into goats?" liam asks, sitting down at their table.

"nobody," harry murmurs.

"you can tell us," niall winks. niall is a bit of a dick, if harry is being honest. he was the original fuckboy if there ever was one. a walking, cursing, fuckboy dictionary.

"hi i'm louis," says the brown-haired boy donned in an adidas shirt. that shirt, harry groans. does he not wear anything else? he wonders.

"and i'm liam," liam smiles.

"why are we introducing ourselves when we all know who we are?" niall asks. his gaze falls on louis. "apart from this poor cu.msack?"

"hey," liam calls out on niall. "leave him alone, he's my friend." louis shyly smiles. "plus what the actual hell niall, why are you back in school?"

"missed you fookers," niall chuckles.

"the only thing you fooked was a goat," mckenzie hisses at niall.

"you're just mad your boy toy over here," niall says, his thumb pointing at harry, "is being cheated on by what, the second girlfriend and for the what, thirtieth time?"

"niall shut up, i'm warning you," harry murmurs. louis feels uncomfortable around the four people arguing about screwing a goat, and which he hopes that he heard wrongly because that would just be...

"what are you going to do?" niall taunts. "your girlfriend has cheated on you for like, the i don't know how many times because you're just a pussy to dump her. why? because she knows your bisexual and if your father found out you would be on your one-way ticket to hell. i know you got your rejection letters from brown, stanford, columbia and oxford and what will poor mother say when she knows."

liam and mckenzie turn to harry because this is not something they knew. niall nevertheless continues, loving the feeling he was giving harry. he goes on and on, reminding harry of the failures, of the things he could not change, the things he could not do because well, he was stuck in a class of money. and harry cannot take it anymore because he had been hearing all about it during the christmas break, into the new year and the whole of january from his parents, and now his friends? great.

"and you know what?" niall whispers, leaning close to harry's face. "i fooked your girl with a goat and it was good."

"you're a scumbag," louis yells at niall. niall, liam, mckenzie and harry twist their heads to look at louis who had all along been quiet.

"excuse me, peasant?"

"you can't talk to him like that," louis tells niall in his meanest voice.

"leave it louis," liam hushes him. "you're dealing with bad stuff right now."

"actually," mrs maths announces, interrupting niall from talking back to louis. "there will be a shift in groups. zayn will now join group one and mckenzie will join group two. while piper will join group nine and jack will join group twelve."

"ha!" niall snorts as zayn makes way to their table. he turns to harry, "we're just getting started asshole."

"you were always a pig niall," harry says.

"what are we starting?" zayn questions sitting down near liam.

harry makes his way to the front of the class, walking past mckenzie and taylor. niall frowns wondering what harry is doing, zayn looks unfazed and liam worried. louis is simply soaking in all the drama. he walks out and shuts the door, the class returning to normal but with mrs maths running after harry.

"what is he doing?" liam wonders.

"nobody cares as.shat," niall says.

"let's start," louis tells them. niall and zayn look at louis as if he has a horn growing on his forehead. "we should probably think about what we want to write in the magazine as well as diving the magazine into sections—"

louis is interrupted by taylor who stands beside niall asking, "what was up with harry? why did he walk out?"

"who cares babe," niall grunts.

"i do," taylor says folding her arms across her chest. "last time harry walked out of class, we all got expelled."

"you guys got expelled?" louis wonders. taylor, zayn and niall gaze at louis with bored eyes and purposely ignore him. liam leans into his ear and whispers to ignore them.

"they are jerks," he chuckles.

"you're right but i'm worried about harry," louis admits. "i mean i don't know him but he seemed like they were going to do something he regrets."

"nothing to worry about," liam reassures him. and himself a little, if he admits. "i think."

just then, the television in the class turns on and in front is harry styles. the class tones down and gaze up at the television in front of the class listening to what harry is saying. or rather what harry is showing them. the screen turns black and a goat sounds are heard through the speakers. the screen turns on again and in front of the whole school is niall, with his penis inside the goat and the goat's tongue up taylor's ass.

"just getting started asshole," harry growls through the speakers as goat sounds grow louder and louder.

+

weLL