0.39

on tuesday, liam sent mckenzie a "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM" text informing him that niall told louis about julius, every single detail including showing him the video that up until now, only niall and taylor have seen the video. the two larrents had to think fast on their feet on fixing the mess niall had created the previous day.

it was only so much they could both do because inevitably, louis and harry would confront each other about julius therefore in the meantime both of them decided to lessen the pain that would result because of the confrontation.

today, being a lovely wednesday, mckenzie sets about going to taylor's house and finding that video, somehow some way. liam on the other hand, feels it is better if he sends a message to niall by punching him across the cheek. twice. and again on the nose until he is bleeding and his cheek has turned purple in pain.

"why did you hit me?" niall asks, his palm pressed to his cheek. they are both in the locker room, all the footballers turning in time to see the punch liam threw at niall. heaven knows some of them would have wanted to be in liam's position.

"you know why!" he mutters and walks out amidst small cheers. he faintly hears niall shouting at them and he makes his way for lunch when he meets up with louis at his own locker. "surprised to see you here," he tells louis.

"i've missed you," louis winks.

"nowadays when you come up to me it's always about harry," he tells him in a way that he does not mean it in a serious manner but louis nevertheless gets the message.

"sorry about that," he apologizes to liam. "it's just that i feel as if ever since the whole haylor break up he hasn't been himself. i haven't heard from him for what, three days now."

"remember last time you freaked out for no reason turns out it was because he was with his father?" asks liam smirking. louis rolls his eyes because liam does have a point except he feels as if this time something is most definitely wrong with harry.

"good point but this time it's cause of taylor."

"and julius," adds liam wearily.

"niall told me."

"i see you punched him," chuckles liam. louis and him roar into laughter. "it feels good to punch him."

"i know i always come to you for harry but i swear this is the last time but where is he?" wonders louis. "we usually go for froyos every wednesday after school and he never misses yet he's not in school." liam raises an eyebrow. "what?" he questions, crossing his arms across his chest.

liam shakes his head, a small smirk on his plump lips. "nothing. i said nothing about your weird frozen yoghurt dates with the harry styles."

louis swats his arm. "shut up liam!"

"okay okay i will," liam laughs holding his hands in the air indicating he is done teasing louis. "i don't know where he is to be honest. he called zayn on monday to go for a car race and that's the last any of us have seen him."

"that was days ago!" louis shrieks, surprising liam. he clears his throat and repeats in a normal tone, "that was days ago. something could've happened. anything could've happened to him in two days."

"i don't think he can do anything stupid," says liam, shutting his locker door. he begins to walk, mindlessly talking about harry being fine when he notices that louis is still standing at the locker door. "what is it?" he asks louis.

"take me to his house now," mutters louis, his eyes strained on something behind liam. liam questions him. "take me now," growls louis. liam silently nods, despite both of them having one more lesson before school ends.