0.6

No, absolutely not is Louis Tomlinson a stalker. Yet here he is, walking around school hoping to get a glimpse of the Harry Styles.

Bright an early he had checked the parking lot to see if Harry's Cadillac was parked but it was not. I mean, maybe Louis had purposely come to school early to check on Harry but what if he was just excited to get out of the house? Plus the trains are crazy this time of year.

During their English class with Mrs Maths, he was not in. He could have asked Liam where Harry is but neither was Liam! Strange, Louis thought. It is not like Liam to miss school. In looking for Harry, Louis made eye contact with this the chatterbox of the school: Trisha May. Louis groaned the whole lesson, trying to block out her voice but it was impossible when she was so close to his ear.

Plus Mrs Maths changed their groups (again!) so now Trisha was in his group, along with Harry, Niall, McKenzie and Gigi.

Fast forward to lunch, he could not shake off Trisha so guess who he sat with for lunch? For an hour and 10 minutes? Yup, Trisha. Do not get Louis wrong, he loves listening to people's stories and their adventures – just not hers. As they are both getting out of the cafeteria, he sees Zayn and Gigi together so Louis' hopes rise because if those two are in school then the chances of Harry being in school are higher.

Louis rests the back of his head on the red wall near class 09. Harry usually has Chemistry at this time so Louis takes a deep breath and pokes his head through the open door.

"What are you doing?"

Louis freaks out and falls to the ground, everybody in class 09 looking at the door to get a glimpse of him. He quickly looks up to see Trisha smiling down at him and another face pops into his view: Mrs English, the Chemistry teacher.

"Hello Mrs E," Louis nervously greets.

"What are you doing?" she asks, her voice angry. "You're meant to be in class no? Get off the floor before I give you detention."

Louis quickly gets on his feet, swiping one look at the class, no Harry, and walks off with Trisha still on his trail.

"Don't you have class?" he asks her, trying not to be irritated by her shadowing presence.

"My class is actually 012, so looks like we're going the same way," she tells him. Louis picks up his pace so that they reach their faster. "Slow down. The whole day you've been walking so fast it's like you want me gone."

"Ha," Louis laughs nervously, "why would I want to get rid of you?"

"All the rich assholes and bitches do," she shrugs.

"Liam isn't," Louis says. He stops in front of class 012. His heart drops to the ground when he reads TODAY'S GEOGRAPHY CLASS WITH MR PHYSICS IS CANCELLED plastered on the door. "Great."

"I know right," Trisha cheers. "No class!"

Louis sucks it up and starts to think of how to get rid of Trisha all the while blocking out what she is saying about her dad. He walks down the corridor to his locker when suddenly it is slammed in his face. He turns to his left and behold is the girl with bushy eyebrows, McKenzie.

He says nothing waiting for her to speak. He figures that it is always easier when the rich snobs speak first because honestly when he starts, they never stop talking.

"I've seen you around, you're Louis right?" she asks. Surprisingly Trisha has stopped talking and it feels like music to Louis' ears. He replies to McKenzie that it is him.

"Well you've been walking around school the whole day, looking for someone?"

"Nope."

"Someone with long hair to their shoulders, wears YSL all the time, with black boots?"