0.18

scene 1

(louis and lottie are walking towards the cinema halls at the mall on a sunny sunday)

louis: you are absolutely not going to the cinema because you know what exactly mama will say.

lottie: (stops walking, turns to face louis) that's why i called you here (louis frowns) i am going to watch a movie with my friends and my boyfriend, greg, while you hang around and do stuff.

louis: do stuff ?

lottie: then we will meet in a couple of hours, go home, tell mama that we went shopping (hands him a sticky note) on this list are a couple of things you need to buy to make it believable.

louis: (looks down at the list on the sticky note) what i'm i supposed to do with tennis balls ? (looks up, lottie has ran off to meet with her friends, grumbles) great (to himself) all because i got drunk on a school night, called mama and then she deleted the voicemail before mama could see it.

scene 2

louis: (walks into a sports shop, looks around looking for tennis balls, spots a shop attendant) ex-excuse me, hi.

shop attendant: hello sir, how may i help you?

louis: i'm looking for tennis balls.

shop attendant: (pointing behind him with her palm) over there sir.

louis: thank you (walks in the same direction, spots harry at the tennis balls section) buy it (harry turns around startled) the green one is perfect.

harry: (chuckles) hi louis (leans down to give him a hug for a few seconds, backs away, smiles) nice surprise to see you here.

louis: surprise is right, i don't usually buy sports stuff.

harry: why are you here though?

louis: fooking blackmail (harry does not understand, coughs) why are you buying tennis balls?

harry: i wrecked niall's balls (louis snickers) no, not like that. i tore them by accident so now i have to buy him new ones or else he's going to take one of my dad's cars as compensation.

louis: cars?

harry: (nods) yup. i need specific balls though

louis: lime green? (harry nods and smirking) my sister said the more green it is the better (picks up a container containing three tennis balls) and these look lime green to me.

harry: (hesitant) they don't look so green, they look almost like a normal green (louis shoves a container into his hand) what are you doing?

louis: (walking away) going to pay for (winks) my balls (harry chuckles and follows suit)

scene 3

harry: since you said you're waiting for your sister to watch her movie, we can, uh, (louis makes eye contact, harry turns to look elsewhere, mumbling) go shopping

louis: shopping for what?

harry: i need new shirts (louis nods, he sighs a sigh of relief as louis is open to his suggestion) we can start with yves saint laurent.

louis: cool (following harry's lead) i usually go to adidas or gap.

harry: gap? that's an actual shop?