0.41

just like the previous year, harry is once again a target to everyone in school. by now everyone knows about the haylor break up, and everyone is labeling as harry being on the wrong.

it all starts in the morning when harry makes his way to his chemistry class. it is all well until suddenly he falls of his chair, and someone from behind mutters the words, "fatty" and the class erupts in loud laughter.

at p.e., his locker is broken into meaning someone had access to his p.e. clothes and spray paint all over his shirt and shorts and wetting them. this did not phase him as he had a spare pair in his cadillac. today the sport is hockey and harry groans. he has never been good at hockey and today is not his day when he is hit, repeatedly with the hockey stick on his legs, arms and groin, so many times he puts two and two together and knows something is going on.

the school is in on a joke that he is, once again like last year, not a part of. all the girls snicker behind his back whenever he walks past a group of them, airing out loud at how much of a disgrace he is at dumping taylor. the boys of the school are not charming either, by shoving his shoulders or bumping into him so hard his shoulders keep hitting the wall and the metal lockers.

harry is not one to back down from a challenge although his spirit is shrinking inside of him with each passing hour. in the lunch line, he is trying his level best to ignore the vile comments from the girls behind him as he texts louis.

HARRY: Any knock knock jokes?

harry has never stared harder at his phone, his right hand fingers gripping the edges of his iphone, waiting for louis to text back.

"next!" the lunch lady calls and harry orders for the chicken. "next," she simply says in her bored voice.

"i ordered for the chicken," he repeats.

"next!"

"move it styles!" someone in the line shouts.

"don't keep us waiting all day," another one groans. harry sends a pleading look to the lunch lady but she remains with her bored look on her face.

at least this time, no food was thrown his way like last year. he understands why the school was against him what with the whole julius fiasco but he does not understand why people hare hating him this year?

what has he done?

he speaks, nay thinks too soon as niall and his clique, mainly the football team and the rugby team, stand before harry's path.

"no lunch today?" asks niall.

"let me through please," says harry as calm as possible with his heart racing behind his ribs. despite his broad shoulders and lanky figure, at this point, harry feels small, as small as a frog, and all he wants to do is hop away. away from this school, from his life, from everything.

"how about we make sure you eat lunch?" asks niall and his clique behind him roar in cheer.

"wh-what are you doing?" asks harry, his eyes wandering around him seeing himself get surrounded. next thing he knows he is a dustbin as the rugby team throw their food at him, using him a target board. harry tries to block the different foods aiming for his body, but the more he shields himself, the more he is somehow hit.

he tries to walk off but niall, or someone else, pushes him back in the circle. he eventually shuts it all out from his mind, bringing his knees to his chest and holding himself tightly. eventually they stop throwing food at him and walk away laughing. he gets up, leftover spaghetti and chicken gravy dripping off him. harry walks off, receiving a text from louis with a dumb knock knock joke that he finds funny. as he is changing in his car, he texts louis for more, as a way of distracting himself from the hate he is getting from everyone. not even mckenzie or liam are anywhere to be seen on this fooked up day.