0.3

(louis is in the attic with his sister lottie and stepfather daniel. they are changing the attic into louis' new bedroom)

lottie: (lifting a cardboard box) i don't see why we need to arrange the attic when louis can comfortably live down in the basement.

louis: i need this attic because the basement is cramped with useless stuff from your childhood stuff that we need to throw away.

lottie: absolutely not!

(liam climbs up to the attic to see them moving around)

liam: hey guys!

daniel: hey liam! finally some muscle up here. these two drag queens can't move a box to save their lives.

lottie: they only drag queen is lolo here.

louis: shut up!

liam: (chuckles) i brought beer (holds up a 6-pack of beer).

daniel: just what i need.

louis: (hugs him) hey mate!

lottie: (blushing) hi liam.

liam: (hugs lottie) hey guys!

lottie: (blushing, soft) you look good in green you know.

louis: (rolls eyes) stop flirting with him!

lottie: i'm not. (whispers to louis) did you tell him?

liam: tell me what?

lottie: (panics) nothing. nothing at all. (picks up clothes) do you even need all these clothes louis? they're far too many. you always wear the same blanks jeans and blue tank top year in, year out.

louis: that she has a crush on you.

lottie: (squeals) you told him (angry, fast) you promised you wouldn't say anything at all. you made a promise.

liam: in your defense, i think you're pretty (lottie blushes)

louis: (disgust) eurgh, she's 15 liam. gross.

liam: (chuckles as lottie runs out in embarrassment) well it's the truth.

louis: still gross. so what, you're going to take her on dates and stuff?

liam: (lifts the table with louis, walk across the attic) the hamptons are really amazing this time of year (winks) she is going to be all over me.

louis: (sets table down) you're disgusting, honestly. and why the hamptons? i mean, right here in london it's perfect.

liam: i need to take her somewhere nice mate.

louis: yet you only take me to places that cost literally 10 pounds.

liam: remember last time i suggested i take you somewhere expensive, you took one look at the menu and walked out? (louis smiles in nostalgia) and that was the last time i ever did anything nice for you.

louis: bloody 60 pounds for a starter? i don't think so.

liam: (shakes his head, hands on hips) i see your mom let you live in the attic, pretty neat. and with the twins coming along? i'm sure living with lottie in one room was a no?

louis: (sits on his bed, liam joins him lying on his back) basement was an option but it's too cramped down there. you know i can't believe school let us have an off day just because of what harry did.