0.11

harry now took any excuse to be with louis, loving the sense of calm (he does not want to use fluff) when around him. he uses the english gazette project they have to do for mrs maths class. they do spend more time together, in school, in the library, and sometimes on the football pitch with liam so that he would not look creepy. lately, louis invited him over to his house and he immediately recognized the neighbourhood, it is the same one that mckenzie drove them to some nights back.

they had finished for the day, still in louis' house, and harry thought he should be leaving seeing as the tomlinson family came back from a shopping trip and were about to sit down for dinner. of course, he did not want to leave but he is just being polite by leaving. sometimes he hates being polite.

"i insist you should stay for dinner," says louis holding the door open. harry turns on his heels to face louis, standing on their worn out doormat. there is that smell of burnt tyre again, harry groans on the inside.

"no, i should be leaving."

"mama would love you for dinner, pasta is her secret recipe," chuckles louis. "sometimes i think it's the only thing she can cook."

"i can hear you," shouts his mother from inside the house. harry breaks into a laugh because really this family was too chill and he wishes his family was like louis'. wrapping his arm around harry's shoulder, louis pulls him in for a hug. harry tenses under his touch and he immediately pulls back.

louis tugs at the hem of his shirt, rumbling nervously, "sorry i thought that it—hugs are a big thing...i'm actually a big believer in hugs—cameron taught me that...cam as he goes by. he is that guy from—"

"it's not that," he tells the rumbling nervous boy standing in front of his house, "i don't actually hug people, or anyone in general. you're a big believer in hugs and i'm not. well not really, i mean, i don't mind them it's just that i don't hug in general. stop me i feel like i'm rumbling because am i rumbling, i think i am..." he glances up at louis who has a sweet smile on his face.

"let's make a deal styles," louis says, stretching out his hand for harry, "we will both be huggers, deal?"

harry takes his hand into his own, chuckling to himself, and shakes it up and down. "deal, tomlinson."

---

just realized my last few chapters haven't been lowercase -.....- will fix it ASAP [: