0.4

mrs maths enters the class, her hands full of papers and books up to her face. in a thud, she drops everything on her hands, including her coffee which spills to the floor.

"fucking shit!" she curses. her eyes stare down at the class and land on the lad sitting at the front. "you, get me a stack of tissues s.t.a.t!"

the boy runs out and mrs maths continues teaching. or rather whining about her morning, how her cab was late to pick her up, she did not finishing marking the surprise quizzes, and so on and so forth.

"what a bore!" taylor sighs loudly.

"yeah."

"are you still pissed about the sextape?" she asks. she rolls her eyes when harry does not reply or even look her way. she continues, unfazed, "you need to get over yourself because sextapes come and go. and pretty soon there'll be a new headline in this school and maybe you won't be so pissy. actually i should be mad because you filmed me when you should respect my privacy."

"talking about respect?" he questions, bored.

"i also feel disrespected," niall adds, sitting to the left of taylor. "you should have been minding your own business that day."

"i should've."

"and why were you with mckenzie?" she asks. "you know that bitch has an sti."

"stis," niall corrects.

"why do you like her? are you cheating on me now? with that bitch?!"

"that's nasty!" niall chuckles. "maybe she gave aids to harry."

"shut up! i had sex with him last year," taylor giggles, slapping niall's arm. "plus he wouldn't cheat on me."

niall gazes at harry who does the same, and then niall gazes back at taylor. he winks before saying, "not so sure about that."

taylor fumes and turns her head so fast to face harry and literally shouts at the top of her lungs, "you fucking c.unt! you cheated on me?"

"you fucked a goat taylor!" he blurts out. the class turns round and mrs maths stops teaching and sighs.

"mr styles, in front now with louis," she commands and harry gladly walks to the front. he plops down on the chair with a huge sigh, this worse could not have gotten worse. "and you're staying after school, detention. you too, taylor waldorf and niall horan."

"what did i do?"

"shut up shut up shut up!" mrs maths chants. "you will not distract me. oh that reminds me, more group changes: zayn will move to group one while mckenzie will move to group seven. liam will move to group three and johnson will move to group four..."

harry zones out once again. and he does the whole day, basically ignoring everyone including liam and mckenzie. he did not feel bad about it because he just felt like everyone is suffocating him. he walks through 'narnia' which is a nickname for the mini-forest in the school. he stayed the whole day and only left when it was time for his detention.

"where were you?" taylor asks once harry walks into the room. great, of course taylor would be here, along with niall.

"where's your goat?"

"fuck you!" she screams. "where are you going?"

ignoring her, he makes his way to the back of the class, and sits down. he takes out his phone and earphones and shuts off the world. or almost does. someone pokes him from the back and he turns to see it is...is it louis?

"what?"

"you dropped your phone," he says, a little surprised by harry's tone. he looks down and picks up his spare gold, samsung s6+. "thanks."

"welcome."

he sighs. he removes his earphones and checks if their detention teacher has arrived but he has not. he turns on his chair and louis looks up at him. harry swears he feels like the room is so quiet he can hear a pin drop, his breathing slowing down.

"liam's friend right?" he asks, taking harry out of his trance.

"yep," he nods. somehow harry feels the need to keep talking to him and it is harder than it seems. see harry never had to initiate a conversation, or keep one going, because people loved talking to him, always wanting to be near him. he is filthy rich, smoking hot, and only dates gorgeous girls. he is a catch because he is not only hot but smart too, book smart!

harry racks his brains for what to say, or ask louis to keep the conversation going. "what are you in here for?"

"i smashed the window of the science class with a football," louis shrugs.

"what?"

he explains, "yeah, it was a mistake. if liam was a good goalkeeper he would've caught the ball but that butter-fingers loser didn't and so it hit the window."

"liam plays football?" harry asks. louis cocks his head to one side. "i mean i knew but i mean, we just don't play together that's all."

"what do you usually do when you're together?" he asks. louis does not get the chance to reply because liam's head pops through the door and calls his friend. louis stands up, grabbing his things from the desk and stuffing into his backpack.

"where're you going?" harry asks. "how come you can leave?"

"liam's the best," louis says. he winks at harry and walks to meet his friend by the door, his eyes not leaving louis.

what an ass!