0.38

all day, including yesterday, everyone at school has been eyeing louis, or rather sending him death glares. he truly does not know what is going on but thankfully he has trisha for that, the gossip buzz. she turns her back to the cafeteria and gulps down her water.

"you honestly don't know?" she inquires.

"no!" he huffs. "i don't know why everyone is suddenly looking at me. is it cause i got a piercing? because that's a stupid reason to stare at me."

"nobody cares about your bloody piercing and your gothic phase," she says and louis narrows his eyes at her. "it's about the rumors going round."

"what rumors?"

"didn't you hear about the dinner two nights at taylor's mansion?" she asks and louis shakes his head taking a bite of his sandwich. "well rumor has it haylor is no more!" louis chokes on his sandwich. he coughs a few times and grabs trisha's water bottle. "ew!"

"oh don't mind me as i choke!" he growls at her. "i'm just simply dying. anyhow what do you mean haylor is over?"

"harry broke off their relationship of six years two nights ago," she says. "and get this, niall punched him later and harry embarrassingly walked away with a huge black eye. others say that nobody even tried to stop niall from hitting his face again with another punch. literally everybody was in their seats."

"no one got up?"

she shakes her head, taking a sip of her water. "not even his mother. maybe cause she drowned half the party!"

louis looks down at his sandwich, his insides falling one by one thinking of poor harry all alone in a room of people who do not care that much about him. not one person with a compassionate heart. "then what happened?"

"people are saying that it was your fault that they broke up."

"me?" he questions, surprised at the accusation. trisha nods, sipping more of her water.

"you apparently told harry to break up with taylor because you fook better than she does in bed and you bought him a yatch," explains trisha. louis' does not believe what he is hearing. people are ridiculous. "i thought it was nonsense."

"it is!" agrees louis.

trisha is of a different thought however when she says, "because you can't afford a yatch."

louis scoffs. "honestly trisha! i am not wasting my money on a yatch. i'd rather buy out a skate park with that kind of money." trisha rolls her eyes because this is typical louis. "is he okay?"

"don't ask about taylor but ask about harry."

"of course! i don't give a shit about taylor!" he cries.

"nobody's seen him since the dinner date," says trisha casually, "and quite frankly everyone is on taylor's side not harry's. you know what he did is unforgiveable. rumor has it he forgot about their anniversary and spent it with some shmuck."

"that was me idiot!" louis says swatting her arm playfully. her mouth drops and her eyes widen. "what? why are you looking at me like that?... honestly stop! it's creepy.... say something trisha."

"why the fuck would you make him not go for his anniversary?"

"i didn't know about it. the next morning niall barged in and that's when i found out it was haylor's anniversary," admits louis truthfully but trisha's surprise expression is plastered on her face. "what now?"

"you spent the night?"

he shrugs. "yeah, why?"

"nothing," she says in a light voice taking a quick gulp of her water. "it's just... rumor has it nobody spends time at harry's house, not even taylor or his best friend liam. i don't know why but it's like a no-go zone."

before louis can ask more about why people have been eyeing him cold-blooded niall sits down near trisha and has a fake smile on his lips.

"hi babe!" he greets trisha who squirms away from him. niall rolls his eyes and turn to louis. "you're a terrible person i hope you know that. you caused harry to break up with his soulmate."

"i didn't do anything," he says forcefully.

"doesn't matter," niall says not caring much for louis' cries. "you've been friends with harry for what, a whole semester now?" louis says nothing, munching on his sandwich in silence. "i bet he's told you about julius."

"julius?" asks trisha, perking up. "the julius person?"

niall nods excitedly. "the very one."

trisha turns to louis and sees the blank expression on his face. "julius was harry's thing. rumor has it it was the most adorable relationship ever. so cute, so adorable it makes me puke unicorns and rainbows every time i hear about julisandharry."

"why?" wonders louis.

"look who's interested all of a sudden," smirks niall. "i could tell you all about it."

trisha cheers as she closes her water bottle, encouraging him on. "yes, please do."

"louis?" questions niall with a malice smirk that the two other people at the table cannot decipher.

louis remains quiet, apprehensive as he does not trust niall, not that he ever did but he is a little curious about this julius guy that harry may or may not have dated in the past. plus, he now wonders why harry has never mentioned him, not once, not ever.

"who is julius?" he asks and niall begins his narrative of the julius, harry's julius as he has always been known as.

---

im embarrassed *covers eyes*