0.20

"he hasn't replied," whines louis. he flips through his old texts with harry, reading and re-reading wondering where he went wrong. "it's been three days."

shouting from the bathroom, he shouts "i'm showering louis!" louis hears him turning the shower off a little shuffling and the bathroom door opens. "get off my bed! you're reeking with sweat from earlier."

ignoring him he asks, "does he know?"

"know what?" he asks him. louis sits up on his bed and his eyes land on his hard arbs glistening with water and a faint smell of oranges. "and get off my bed."

"about what we did three days ago?"

"when you sucked me off?" he grins and louis rolls his eyes before landing them back on liam's hot bod. "nope."

"did you tell him?"

"nope because then he'll ask unnecessary questions." he adds, "my eyes are up here."

louis' face colors in embarrassment but really how could you not love liam's body? he was a fitty. "i am looking at your eyes." he gets of the bed, much to liam's satisfaction, and walks to him. he looks straight into his eyes and huskily says, "y'know i think it's time we did that thing you've been asking for."

liam gulps. "wh-what?" louis smirks not leaving his gaze off liam. "but you always say no. i have to beg you for a blowjob." louis hands trail down to his towel and he tugs down on it. "bu-but if yo-you want i'll agree. let's get to it."

"not a blowjob," winks louis. he swiftly unties his towel, letting it fall to the ground. "bed." liam literally sprints to the bed, bouncing off it. he opens a drawer by the bedside table and takes off one tie. "it's creepy that you have ties around."

"the ladies like it rough so i have to keep one close," he winks. louis shakes his head. he goes onto tie his arms together with the tie and then proceeds to tie his tied arms to the bed pole. "what am i doing today?"

louis and liam, since the elounor break up, occasionally hooked up. no liam is not gay but has a thing for gay sex. once in a while, louis would ask for a favor and liam only speaks in terms of sex – one favor in exchange for one sexual pleasure. it is hard to impress liam sexually, many have tried, but louis somehow managed to the first time, and it was the best sex he had had in years. so he begged for more, and more, and each time louis would tell him with a firm no. liam would buy gifts, louis would politely refuse, liam would be nice, take him on dates, still louis would not budge. his last option was to be louis' friend and after asking louis finally agreed to be liam's friends, who occasionally have sex but nothing more.

how do you think the rich snobs stopped bugging louis so much? it is because of liam.

"get harry to text me."

"that's it?" he asks him. he pulls down on the tie, testing how tight it is. louis nods. "and say something, i'm anxious."

"you're already hard, this is going to end fast," smiles louis. liam shakes his head. "no, i promise i won't cum."

"in under 5 minutes you always do. it makes me wonder how you're the best in bed."

"nobody's met you," grunts liam. and he is right. though he is the best in bed, ask anyone, when it comes to louis he suddenly cannot control himself anymore. his dominant power fails him and he is left at louis' mercy. "can we stop talking and start? no hickeys this time."

louis spreads liam's legs and bends down. he runs his tongue from the bottom of his co.ck with the back of his tongue all the way to his tip and licks off the pre-cum.

"finally a blowjob," cheers liam. "it's been too long louis. it's been what, six months?"

"you wish."

"wh-what do you mean?"

louis pushes liam's legs up, leaving small, soft bites the bottom of his thigh. by now liam is slightly pulling down on the tie around his hands, moving sideways on the bed. he wastes no time in running his tongue over liam's pretty pink hole as the tangled lets out a squeal.

he licks over it again, and once more. liam's legs fall over to his back, slightly pushing him down. he does not mind because he enjoys this, enjoying taking power over liam – enjoys him whispering curse words, throwing his name in there a few times.

"feels like heaven," breathes liam. confident with himself, he pushes his tongue in. almost immediately, liam violent jerks his hands down, grunting loudly. "again."

he pushes his tongue in, deeper than before. he flicks the end of his tongue roughly inside of him and liam swears he is going to cum untouched. he mutters to himself to not cum not now, because he is waiting for what louis has for him next. he controls his rugged breathing but that proves to be difficult when louis once again twirls his tongue.

"stroke me lou," begs liam.

"that's what the tie is for," smirks louis. "you'll cum for me untouched. should i stop?"

liam violently shakes his head. "no. pleas-please continue," he breathes. louis hovers above his creaming cock and swallows it clean. "agai-again."

louis spits on his finger, inserts his finger where his tongue previously was, all the way in. he twists around inside of him, liam's cock already growing wide. liam pulls down on his tied hands, growling at louis when he slips in two fingers. a small crack is heard from the bed frame but that does not stop louis from curving his finger inside of him.

"yes, lou, there! there!"

louis grins and lowers his head. he blows inside his pink, burning hole and sucks on it. liam takes a sharp breath, and stays like this for seconds, feeling louis tongue circling him, and lets it out as louis comes out of him.

"i'll do anything for you."

"i bet it feel good, don't it?"

"yes papi. no one does it like you."

papi is new, he has never heard liam say that to him. louis continues rimming him, and fingering, faster this time. he does not lick off liam's pre-cum, letting it drop to liam's stomach. scissoring him, he hits liam's prostrate and he violently pulls down on his tie several times, asking to be freed.

"do not cum," orders louis. liam whines. his moans are loud, louis' fingers sliding in and out, bucking up at his prostrate, again and again, hammering his fingers till he is bleeding pink.

"papi please," begs liam loudly. he is shifty on the bed, swinging his arms to free himself from the tie but damn papi for tying it too tight.

music to his ears, louis allows him "cum." his back thrusts up from the bed, his wrists, now red from pulling down at the tie continuously, his fingers digging onto his palm, spurts all over himself, face and onto the floor.

louis removes his two fingers and licks them slowly, liam gaping at him. "papi?" he questions.

"shut up," chuckles liam, his cheeks red. "now untie me." he does, and then proceeds to pick the forgotten towel off the floor, using it to wipe off liam's cum off his body. liam runs his hands up the back of louis' thighs as he is wiping the cum off his chest and stops on his big ass. "i meant it when i said i'd do anything for you."

"get harry to text me."

"even without the sex part, i'd still have done it."

"i know," he whispers, kissing the top of his head. "bro."

"bro."

---

bruuuuh