0.27

(NIALL, ZAYN and LIAM are in Art class drawing an apple that Mr Postits has left on his desk as he stepped out 15 minutes ago)

LIAM: (sits on his chair throwing pen against the blank paper in front of him, sighs loudly) Apples are bloody hard to draw.

NIALL: (slightly irritated) It's like drawing water!

LIAM: How do you draw water?

NIALL: (eyes dart to ZAYN's drawing of an apple) And now Zayn is painting his apple already.

LIAM: (glances at ZAYN's drawing too) What the hell?

ZAYN: (sketching) Maybe if you weren't sober then maybe drawing it would be easier.

LIAM: (eyes still on ZAYN sketching the apple) Not really because you're bloody good anyone.

NIALL: High on what?

ZAYN: Weed (eyes flicker to NIALL then back at his drawing) what else?

LIAM: Hash is pretty good.

ZAYN: It is better than pot.

NIALL: (curious) Got any?

LIAM: You can't just ask... (ZAYN pulls out hash from his backpack and gives it to NIALL, grins) Of course

NIALL: (places hash between his lips and takes a drag, closes eyes) Ye-yes (opens eyes) This is good (passes it to LIAM) Here.

LIAM: (shakes head, NIALL passes it back to ZAYN) Nah, need to be sober for this apple.

NIALL: It's not like Mr Postits will care if you're high or not. I mean Zayn is always high in school anyway.

ZAYN: Almost high, not always. In Mrs Maths I can't be high cause that slut has hawk eyes

NIALL: Speaking of sluts, is Barbara one?

LIAM: The new girl? (picks up his pencil, his arms on the table and glances at the apple before him) I don't think so.

ZAYN: (focused on shading the apple darker) Gigi said she moved from down under.

NIALL: (gawks) Australian? (swats LIAM'S bicep excitedly, LIAM groans in annoyance) Smoking hot! (to ZAYN) What else?

ZAYN: Uh (pouts, deep in thought) She loves cycling, her ex-boyfriend was Oscar, and she's a model.

LIAM: Model?

NIALL: With what agency? (groans) Please don't say she's Insta famous and that's how she's a model?

ZAYN: No. With IMG models. You know Nadine Leopold, Svetlana, Stella, and the likes.

NIALL: She's perfect. I'm fooking her tonight.

LIAM: (staring at the apple before him) She looks like it takes too much to touch her.

NIALL: (punches LIAM's back) I've got money dickskin.

LIAM: (groans in pain, turns to NIALL) And her ex was the footballer in case your horny ears didn't hear that part (ZAYN chuckles) and it takes more than money with people like Barbara.

NIALL: (frowns) What do you mean?

ZAYN: Gigi says she sleeps with people who have connections in the model agency.