Chapter One

Aija's POV
    I woke up to my "mother" moaning next door to me. Ugh that's fucking gross. Of course her no class having ass would have a random fucking her early in the morning. I look on side of me to see if my daughter was still asleep with all this noise going on and she was.

I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom to hop into the shower. I moan as the hot water hits my skin, it felt great. I take my shower gel from Bath and Body Works and start showering.

Let me introduce myself my name is Aija Chanelle Moore and I'm 20 years old. I'm light skinned, I have hazel eyes, long brown hair, I'm mixed with African American and white, I'm 5'3, and I'm also plus sized. I've always felt as if no one wants me because I'm plus sized. But, I'm not nor will I ever change for someone, so if they don't want me then I won't cry. I'll always be good.

I hop out of the shower, dried off, and lotioned my body with my Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion. I then go to my closet and put on my uniform for this diner that I work at called Blaze Burgers. After getting dressed, I unwrap my hair and put it into a high tight ponytail. I go over to the bed and I grab my daughter Ava.

She's not biologically mines, she's technically my sister. My "mother" is a hoe and crackhead. She fucks and sucks anything for crack and she got pregnant with my angel. She was going to abort her when she found out that she was pregnant. The only reason she didn't was because she was too far into her pregnancy to terminate it.

I've taken care of Ava since she was born. I fed her, clothed her, burped her, and everything else. I take Ava to the bathroom and bathe her, after I lotioned her little body and put her in a pink onesie. I cleaned my room and looked at the time and seen that I need to leave now or I'll be late for work. I leave the house after grabbing my keys and wallet.

I walk to Ava's daycare which is 15 minutes from our run-down home and 5 minutes from my job.

"Hey sweety, how are you this mornin'?" Ms.Mabel asked I smiled at her and gave her a hug. Ms.Mabel is the closest thing I have to a mother figure in my life.

"We're good, sorry to cut this short but I need to get to work like now!" I say. She chuckles and grabs Ava then shoo's me away. I kiss her and Ava on the cheek and then go out the door. 5 minutes later I'm clocking into work and grabbed my pad and pencil and began to take orders. I look around the diner and see that there's quite a few people. This is gonna be a long day.

*****

Aija in the mm.

I know it's short, just bare with me.

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading my loves ♥️💋