Chapter Nine

Jayceon's POV
After storming upstairs I felt bad for yelling at Aija, especially because she's so sensitive, so I went back down to apologize to her.

As I walked down the stairs I heard Aija yell "Why'd you fight my brother?" Wait who is her brother?

    "Who's your brother?" I asked once I reached the bottom of the stairs.

    "Andrew is, you'd know that if you would've listened to me instead of yelling." She replied folding her arms.

    I walked over to her and grabbed her hands. "Look, I'm sorry I was angry at you and I didn't think straight."

    "It's fine." She quietly said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

    "Wait, I didn't know you had a brother?" Mia asked.

    "Well, I'm her half brother, but we prefer to say brother and sister. We both have the same dad." Andrew said. Why didn't she tell us she had a brother?

    "I didn't not tell you guys on purpose, I guess I just forgot to tell you guys." Aija shrugged.

    "How the hell you forget to tell someone you have a brother?" Tyler asked.

    "Shut the hell up boy! She ain't gotta tell you shit." Mia yelled smacking the back of his head.

    These dumbass niggas bruh. I turned to Aija,
"Why didn't you live with him then? Instead of living with your mom?" I asked.

    "You know I hate depending on other people. Plus, my mom has full custody over Ava so I had to stay with her to protect my sister." She said.

    Before I could respond I heard Ava crying. I stopped Aija from getting up and walked up the stairs.

    I went into her room and seen her standing in her crib.

    "Hey daddy's baby." I said picking her up. She smiled at me and started grabbing my chin hair. I smiled and walked down stairs.

    "Where is everyone?" I asked once I got into the living room and only seen Aija there.

    "They all left. They'll be back tomorrow." She replied looking at the television. I went to the sofa and laid down, then put my head on her lap.

    "So... it's been a crazy day huh?" I asked looking in her face.

    "How about a crazy month?"

    I instantly felt bad. I knew she as referring to the Delonda issue.

    "I swear the only reason I didn't tell you was because I didn't want to hurt you."

    "But you hurt me anyways. Don't you know that it tore me up inside to see you holding hands, cuddling, and doing all that romantic stuff?" She asked pushing my head from off of her lap.

    I put my head back onto her lap. "The only reason that we did those things were because of the plan. I only want you, I only need you. Okay? You and Ava are the only women I need in my life, besides my sister and grandma of course."

    She rubbed through my hair and said okay.

    "How about tomorrow Ava, you, and I go somewhere. Only us three." I asked.

    She nodded and grabbed Ava. "I'm going give her a bath." I nodded and walked up the stair behind her to go into my room, hopefully it'll be ours soon.

    I grabbed some boxers and basketball shorts and hopped into the shower.

    Once I was done I got out and did what I had to do and then I went into my room. I jumped onto the bed and turned on the tv old re-runs of Martin were on so I left it on and laughed at Pam and Martin, those two a trip bruh.