Chapter Fifteen

Jayceon's POV
    I woke up to loud knocking on the front door downstairs. I rolled over to make sure that Aija was still sleeping and she was. I got out of bed and grabbed some shorts on my way out of the room. When I passed Ava's room I peeped in to make sure that she was good.

    I walked down the stairs and towards the door. I opened the door and seen the whole crew there.

    "Wassup boy?" Keith yelled passing me into the house.

    "Nigga did I say that yo shitty breath ass can come into my house?" I asked opening the door wider for everyone else to come in.

    "I don't need no damn permission. Where thickkums at?" Keith asked sitting on the sofa beside Mel.

    "How many times ima have to tell y'all to stop calling my damn woman that shit?" I walked towards the kitchen and pull out ingredients to make an egg omelet, french toast, and ima mix up Aija's favorite fruits. Delonda, Mia, and Mel walked into the kitchen as I was cooking.

    "Jay, I know that you and Aija just got back on track and everything, but my dad keeps hounding me about you. You know we missed that dinner that we planned with him." Delonda said.

    I sigh. Aija and I just got back right and now we have to come back to this? I know I promised her that I'd help her and I will, but Aija and I need some time to put everything out onto the table and have some 'us' time.

    "Delonda listen, Aija and I just got back right. We need time for us, just her, Ava, and I as a family. Give me a week and then we'll start back up with the plan. Just give me a week." I said flipping the omelet onto the other side.

    "Fine, but only because I know how much having your family back means to you." She replied smiling. I turned and hugged her and then went back to cooking.

    "Hey Jayceon are you making everyone some food or?" Mel asked stretching out the 'r' while sliding up onside of me.

    I laughed, "I'll make everyone some. Now move with yo greedy ass." They all left and let me finished cooking. Once I finished I made Aija, Ava, and I some food on a large plate and then put it on a tray. I got me a glass of orange juice and Aija and Ava some apple juice. I grabbed the tray and walked up the stairs to our bedroom and sat the tray down on Aija's side of the bed.

    I went to Ava's room and brought her into the room with Aija and I. I sat her down on the bed and went to Aija's side of the bed. I moved the cover from her body and started planting kisses all over her face. The last place I kissed was her lips. I gave her a few pecks before she kissed me back.

    I pecked her lips once again and smacked her thigh, "Get up I made breakfast." She got up and leaned against the headboard while rubbing her eyes. I grabbed the tray and sat it down on her lap and went around the bed to sit on side of her. I grabbed Ava and sat her in my lap while feeding her oranges. Once we finished breakfast Aija went shower and got herself dressed while I went gave Ava a bath. After bathing Ava I lotioned her body, put her pamper on, and pulled out some clothes for her.

    I put on a short sleeved white shirt, pink leggings, and rose gold flats on her feet. Her hair was all over her head and I didn't know how to do her hair so I left it for Aija to do. I went downstairs and sat Ava in her playpen. I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and I seen that the kitchen was spotless. I guess someone from the crew cleaned it before they left, most likely it was Mia.

    I went into the living room and got in Ava's playpen with her and played with her. Once I got in she left the toys she was playing with and crawled to me.