Chapter Twenty-Two

Jayceon's POV
    It's been a week since Delonda's head was delivered to my house. When the crew made it to the house we all decided to temporarily move into one house, that we only knew the location to, to keep our women and my daughter safe. The girls haven't been out the house in a week because we don't want them to be on the streets and something bad happens to them. If they need something one of us goes and get it for them.

    Lately I've been stressed to the max because I don't have a clue who would kill Delonda and send her head. I've been thinking about telling boss what's happening because he always tells me that he has my back and he see's me as a son of some sorts, as I see him as a father figure as well as Mr.Darnell. I left out of the bathroom after showering and brushing my teeth. I got dressed in a white T-shirt, black sweatpants, and some slides. I grabbed Ava from the bed and gave her a bath then put her in a onesie before I woke Aija up for her to get ready. I walked downstairs and sat Ava down in her high chair. I started making breakfast for Aija, Ava, and I. It was just something light; an egg omelet, sausage links, toast, and some fruit. While Aija was upstairs I started feeding Ava some food in between bites for myself.

    I'm excited for the surprise that I have for my bay today and I know she's gonna love it.

    A few days ago Aija got a letter in the mail that had her test scores from the NCLEX test that she finally took. My baby passed and I couldn't be more proud of her than I am right now. To say I'm proud of her would be an understatement I'm beyond proud of her because she's setting an amazing example for our daughter that education is important. She even has me considering taking a couple college courses. So I decided to throw her a little party today, the crew and I have been planning it ever since I found out. The party is going to consist of us, some of my niggas from the trap and their girlfriends, my boss (if he's able to make it), Ms.Juliette and Mr.Darnell, and my grandmother.

    I heard footsteps behind me before I felt arms wrap around my waist.

    "Good morning baby." Aija kissed my shoulder before she gave Ava a kiss on the forehead then she began fixing her a plate.

    "Morning gorgeous." I smirked when I noticed her blushing. I wiped Ava's face and mouth after I finished feeding her. I pulled her out of her high chair and then placed her on my hip tickling her stomach. She laughed loudly and yelled "mama" as tears appeared in her eyes.

    "Stop harassing my baby." Aija shouted before hittin' me on my head. I smacked her on her ass before she sat down on the chair. She glared at me before she started eating her fruits.

    "That's all you're going to eat?" I questioned. She nodded and continued eating. I sat Ava down in her lap and went to the skillet where I had eggs and brought it to Aija.

    "You don't want any of this?" I held the skillet in front her. She shook her head no and I went back to the stove and grabbed the other skillet that had sausage in it.

    "What about this?" I held the skillet to her nose. The color in her face drained and she held her hand over her mouth before she shoved Ava into my arms and running upstairs.

    "Yo what's up with Aija?" Tyler asked as the crew all walked downstairs.

    I shrugged, "I have no idea. Here hold Ava." I held Ava out for Mia to take but she pushed her back into my arms.

    "It's okay, we'll check on her. Come on Mel." They both ran upstairs following Aija.

    "Is she okay?" Keith asked.

    "It's probably that nasty ass found that Jayceon just cooked." Tyler laughed.

    "Ha ha ha." I sarcastically replied.