Chapter Seventeen

Jayceon's POV
   Pulling up to Delonda's house I parked the car and got out. I walked around the car and held the passenger door and the back door open for both Aija and Delonda. I grabbed Delonda's hand and walked towards the front door.

  Delonda grabbed a key from her clutch and unlocked the door. "Daddy we're here!" She yelled as she walked through the door. I let Aija go in front of me as I glanced over my shoulder. I looked at Keith and Tyler and nodded my head before following the girls into the house.

  Walking into the inside of the house it was very elegant and clean. Aija and I followed Delonda as she walked through the house. She walked into a dining room and her dad was sitting at the table.

 She walked into a dining room and her dad was sitting at the table

David in the photo above.

"Hello princess, how are you?" He got up and gave her a hug.

  "I'm good daddy." She replied before taking a seat at the table. Her dad turned to me and held out his hand, "It's good to see you again son." He emphasized the last word. I shook his hand and greeted him.

  "Baby, come sit down." Delonda said. I followed her directions without hesitation. I'm just trying to get up out of here so things can go back to normal.

  "Well, well, well, who is this fine piece of ass." Her dad asked. I turned in my chair and seen him grab Aija's hands and pull her against his body.

I stood up and was ready to knock his old ass out until Delonda grabbed my arm and shook her head. I pulled away from her and walked up to them.

I grew angrier as I noticed that his arm was wrapped around Aija's waist and he was all up in her face.

I pulled her away from him and pushed her behind me, "Don't be fucking touching on her like that." I seethed. I was livid, this my woman and no other man should be touching on her like that but me.

"And why are you so concerned? Your fiancé is over there." He titled his head to the left. I just want to knock his old ass out.

"Because-well because." I began stuttering. Damn now how am I gonna explain to him why I'm being protective of her?

"Because what?" He questioned.

"She's my lil sister and I don't wanna see no nigga all up on her." I replied. Why the fuck would I say that?

"Sister?" He questioned.

"Yeah, sister?" Aija had her right eyebrow raised, which gave me the impression that she was mad, and then her right leg started bouncing, which let me know that she was pissed to the max.

"Well enough talking, let's start dinner shall we?" He said wrapping an arm around Aija, who surprisingly allowed it.

I knew I fucked up as soon as I said she was my sister. I know I'm gonna regret ever saying that.