Chapter Twenty-Three

Previously on the last chapter

I looked back at the woman and studied her facial features trying to see where I knew her from.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She scoffed, "Jayceon's baby mother, unlike you."

"Jayceon doesn't have kids bitch nah who the fuck are you?" I asked getting a little ghetto 'cause this bitch really trying me.

"I'm ..."

Aija's POV
"I'm Erika Sullivan." She smirked at me. I smiled at her, turned away from her and then proceeded to take my hoops out and take my accessories off before handing them to Mia then I slipped my shoes off. When I turned I seen all the boys lined up in front of me with their arms crossed.

"No, this isn't the time or place baby." Jayceon said before grabbing my hand and turning back to the hoe.

"Look I just came because I can't take care of this baby. All his ass do is cry, whine, shit, and get on my damn nerves. So take his ass." She said before damn near throwing the baby into Jayceon's hands.

See this is why I don't fuck with fake bitches because they'll never be a real woman. A real woman would've taken care of her child regardless of if she's tired, aggravated, or anything else. That's just in a mother's nature, but this bitch isn't a woman because a real woman would've realized that if she was woman enough to have sex, then she should be woman enough to take care of her responsibilities. This bitch in front of me is a little girl who doesn't give a damn about nobody but herself.

So with all that in mind I didn't hesitate to run up on that bitch and fuck her up. She got in a few hits, I'm not gonna lie, but that shit didn't phase me I was still throwing them hits like her ass owed me money or something. I stopped fighting when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled me up. I wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for me hearing my baby Ava crying. I pulled away from Keith's arms and grabbed Ava from Mr.Darnell.

When I went back to where the crew was I didn't see Erika anywhere. Scary bitch must've ran away. Hoe. I turned to Jayceon and seen that he was staring into nothing as he held the baby in his arms. All of a sudden he ran to Mia and put the baby into her arms before running to the guys, whispering something to them, and then they all ran out of the building. We went after them to see where they were going but by the time we made it outside they were already in Tyler's car speeding off.

After the guys left I wasn't in the mood to party anymore so we shut the party down. Mr.Darnell and some other men helped me put my gifts into the trunk of Jayceon's truck before I buckled Ava into her car seat and the girls, and the baby, got into the truck. I drove us to our temporary home and we all got out. I went into Ava's room and bathed her before I fed her and then put her into our room. I went back downstairs and seen that Mia and Mel had ran to Walmart and grabbed the baby a few things that he needed. I made him a bottle and then burped him before I went upstairs and gave him a bath. He stayed up for a few minutes before I laid him on my chest and rocked him to sleep. I placed him in the bed on side of Ava before going back downstairs with the girls.

We waited on the guys for two hours and during those hours we called them non-stop and they never answered. Actually after a while their phones started going to voicemail. Mia wanted to go out there and find them, but I decided against it because I didn't want to move the kids and no one can come to the house to watch them because no one is supposed to know where we live. Plus, we still don't know who killed Delonda so their still out there and I don't want any of us to go out there, unprotected, and something happens to one of us.