Chapter Five

Aija POV
    I wake up to the sun blinding me in my face. I try to turn over and it was very difficult. I opened my eyes and saw that I'm not in my room and then I noticed a strong dark arm wrapped across both Ava and I. I looked behind me and saw Jayceon, when did he get here?

     Even though his body being close to me like this makes me feel a certain way, I know being this close to him this soon is very stupid of me. Besides, I don't need him thinking that I want him when I don't. Okay, I'm lying but so what? I kinda slipped up and told Mia and Mel about my crush, but they swore that they wouldn't tell him. I need to get out of here. I never should have stayed last night. What was I thinking?

    I look down and seen that he doesn't have on anything besides a pair of boxers which show cased his morning wood perfectly. I blush and gently remove his arm. I quickly put on my shoes and shirt and pick up Ava and quietly leave the room.

    I tip-toe down the hall and stairs so I won't wake anybody up. I open the door and quickly shut it and power walk to the bus stop. Seven minutes later the bus pulls up, I pay the fare and sit in the front. I pull the string when the driver gets to my stop. I walk the remainder miles home and open the door.

    "Where your fat ass was at all night?" Sierra asked me.

    I ignored her and went to my room. I heard her mumble 'fat ass' behind me. I just ignored her. Growing up my father always expressed to me how beautiful I am and always told me to embrace my size. He said that someone's going to love everything and more about me, even the things that I don't love about myself. But, to make sure that I love myself unconditionally because self love is the best love.

     When I got to my room I took a quick shower and got dressed in my work uniform. I did my hair and woke Ava up, bathed and clothed her in a blue onsie with white shorts and blue socks. I combed her hair out and put a blue headband around her head. I fed her, grabbed our things and walked to the daycare center.

    "Good morning Ms.Mabel." I said.

    "Good morning child." She replied as she stood behind the front counter.

    "How are you?"

    "Good, my grandkids are coming visit me today. They're so busy with their lives, so I'm glad they have time to see little ol me." She said with a smile.

    "That's great! I'll see you later. Bye." I kiss Ava goodbye, waved at Ms.Mabel, then walked out of the door.

     I clock into work at 10:00 a.m. and start taking orders. This is going to be a long day.

Tyler POV
    Wassup? My name is Tyler James Howard, I'm 22, 6'4, I'm also a drug dealer, I'm Jay's right-hand man, I have hazel eyes, and I'm in brown skinned.

    I woke up feeling like the man. Last night Mia and I made it official. She my baby now and any mother fucker that messes with her going to have to deal with me! Believe that! I look at Mia and noticed that she's still sleeping so I start kissing on her neck to wake her up.

    I heard her moan my name quietly. Damn that turned me on. I kiss her lips and smile.

    "Good morning girlfriend." I said with a stupid grin on my face.

    She giggled. "Good morning boyfriend."

    I've been wanting to make Mia mines for the longest. I've always have had a crush on her, she just never knew it. She always said that she'd never be with me because I had to many hoes. So I let them bitches go quick and made an effort to show her that she means the most to me.