Chapter Nineteen

A week later...
Jayceon's POV
    I waited until Aija fell into a deep sleep to get out of the bed. I silently walked to the closet and shut the door behind me. I turned the light on and began stripping out of my clothes until I was in my boxers. I put on a black hoodie, black sweatpants, and black Nike's.

    I went to Aija's side of the closet and I pulled back a pair of heels that she never wears. The wall moved and I seen my gun room which was filled with every weapon that I've ever been interested in. I grabbed two handguns and tucked them into the waistband of my pants.

    I also grabbed a grenade and shoved it deep into my pockets on the sweatpants. I closed the wall back and left out the closet. I went to the bed and kissed Aija's lips lightly, "I'm gonna make this all right. I love you so much baby and when I get back I'm taking you on a vacation. Somewhere beautiful, like you." I kissed her again and left the room. As I passed the guest rooms I lightly knocked two times letting the guys know that I was ready.

    I went to Ava's room and walked in. I walked to her crib and stared down at her. I'm never letting anything or anyone harm her. I'd kill anybody that even thinks about it. I heard the door creak open so I whipped around and seen Keith and Tyler waiting for me. I nodded and turned back to Ava. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I love you daddy's princess." I whispered before leaving her room.

    I walked downstairs with the guys and we left the house. We got into a black van that Keith went get from the trap house and we pulled out.

    "Swing by Andrew's house and pick him up." I said looking out the window. When Andrew found out what David did and said to his sister he went ballistic. We even fought because he felt like I dragged his sister into the mess, which I know that I did. After we fought Aija made us make up and then I told Andrew what the guys and I planned on doing.

    He refused for us to go without him. I shot Andrew a text letting him know that we were outside his house and a minute later he strolled out the door and got into the van.

    "Wasssup." He said. We all nodded but remained quite mentally preparing for what was about to go down. Keith, Tyler, and I don't tolerate disrespect at all and that's what David did when he put his hands on Aija. He disrespected me and I'm not taking that lightly. Especially when you bring my future wife and daughter into the mess. That's when motherfuckers have to meet their maker.

    Tyler parked a block away from David's house and he and Keith got into the back of the van where all our computers and tracking monitors are.

    "Okay, so the heavy hitters should be here in a minute. We just have to wait for them." Tyler said turning the monitor and computer on. He pulled up the surveillance cameras and microphones, that one of the heavy hitters placed in David's house yesterday, and turned the volume up and pressed a few buttons to make the quality of the cameras better.

    Ten minutes later another black van parked behind us and we got out. We greeted the heavy hitters of the trap house which was; Adam, Rodriguez, Garron, Felix, and Salem. We call them the heavy hitters because they all love fucking shit up and their fighting skills are really good. Garron can break every bone in your body with only a few punches and kicks.

    Though people wouldn't believe it because he's actually really nerdy. Guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.

    "Wassup bro." Adam greeted.

    "Not much. Listen, David's in his room sleepin' with some bitch in there with him. We need to kill him and then burn his house down. First we're gonna tie them up, then search the whole house for any evidence that could get Delonda's brother out of jail, and last we'll kill David and then burn the house down." I explained the plan to the guys. Everyone nodded and then we all put black masks on our face. We went into David's backyard and went to his back door.