Chapter Twenty-One

Aija's POV
    I woke up with my hair all over my face and my face cuddled into Jayceon's chest. My arms were holding him tightly and our legs were tangled together. I felt sore whenever I moved my legs trying to get up. It took me a while to get up because Jayceon's hold on me is extremly tight. I finally managed to get up and I sat on the edge of the bed staring at Jayceon. Last night was amazing, he had me in positions that I didn't even imagine could be possible. He made my first time very special, even though the night was all about him.

⚠️Sexual scene!!! If you don't want to read it then skip it!!⚠️

    A thought popped into my head and I smirked. I got up on my knees and moved the sheet from around Jayceon's waist and pushed it to the end of the bed. I got low until Jayceon's member was in my face. I lightly kissed the tip and looked at Jayceon to see if he woke up. He didn't. I grabbed his member and began lightly pumping my hand up and down. I spat on his member before flicking my wrist as I pumped. I felt Jayceon move his leg and lowly groan. I put the tip of his dick in my mouth and twirled my tongue around the head before I began sucking it. I put more of Jayceon's member into my mouth until I couldn't put anymore.

    The rest that I couldn't get I pumped slowly. I sucked his member harder before I took it out my mouth. Jayceon's breathing was irregular, but he was still asleep. I put his member back in my mouth and managed to put his entire member in my mouth without gagging. I bobbed my head up and down at a steady pace but stopped when I suddenly felt a hand at the back of my head.

    I let his member out my mouth with a pop sound before I took my hand and pumped his length at a fast pace as I looked at him with a smirk, "Good morning daddy."

    He groaned, "What are you doing?" I leaned down and licked from the base of his member to the tip before taking the tip in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, teasing him. I pulled back and looked at him, "What does it look like? I want to make you feel good daddy, so sit back and enjoy this." I put his dick back in my mouth and shoved the entire length down my throat as I sucked hard and moved my head up and down his length. I massaged his balls as I sucked his length harder and I felt him his legs begin to jerk.

    "Baby move unless you want me to cum in your mouth." He grunted making me suck harder. Before he reached his peak I took his member out my mouth then attached my mouth to his sack, I tightly wrapped my hand around his member pumping visiously. I felt his cum shoot out as I continued sucking and pumping. When his body went limp I stopped sucking and eased up on pumping his member before I stopped.

    He breathed out deeply, "Damn baby that felt great." I laughed and straddled his waist before smashing my lips to his. Out tongues wrestled for dominance as Jayceon's thumb moved in a circular motion on my clit. I moaned into the kiss and pulled away. I raised up and grabbed his member aligning it with my center. I slowly slide down his length as I moaned throwing my head back. I began bouncing up and down and pulling on my nipples as the pleasure began getting intense.

    "Damn baby just like that." Jayceon grunted as he began meeting me thrust for thrust. He continued thrusting rapidly as he smacked my ass before we both came. I got up off his member and turned around before sliding back down his length. I leaned forward and held Jayceon's legs as I rotated my hips.

    "Mmm b-baby." I moaned when Jayceon smacked my butt. I straightened up and began bouncing fast on his length. Jayceon reached around my waist and began strumming my clit as I rode him.

    "What's my name?" He asked as he started viciously thrusting into me.

    "Mmm my goodness." I replied sucking on my nipple bouncing faster.