Chapter Seven

Aija's POV
It's been a month since I've moved in with Jayceon and let me tell you, it's not easy whatsoever. For the first couple of weeks he was amazing to be around. He was caring, attentive, helpful, and he always spent time with Ava and I. But lately he hasn't been that way and I believe it has something to do with his little hoe that he has now. Yes, he has a "girlfriend". My thing is if he cared for me as much as he claimed, then why did he decide to get with someone else.

I always pretend that it doesn't bother me when I see him with her, but it honestly does. I thought he really liked me, I guess I was wrong. He doesn't even play with Ava anymore since he got with his little girlfriend.

"Aija lets go before we're late!" Jayceon yelled from downstairs. I hurriedly sprayed perfume on me and grabbed Ava and went downstairs. We were all going out to eat and by "we" I mean the whole crew.

Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I saw Jayceon's girlfriend, Delonda. I got into the living room and turned and glared at Jayceon.

"Why is she here?" I asked. Delonda smacked her lips.

"Because this my mans house bitch and I can be here any time I want." Delonda said putting her hand on her hips and rolling her neck.

Lord, I don't want to have to drag nobody today, but seems like I'm 'bout to have to.

"First of all bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to. Don't make me sit my baby down and fuck you up hoe!" I said getting closer to her.

Jayceon got in between us and pushed me away from her. "Aye, y'all need to chill out with this shit." Who the fuck he talking to?

"Shut the fuck up! She wasn't supposed to go with us! Why you so stuck up under her ass? Know what, don't answer that." I said walking to the door.

"Where yo ass going?" He yelled. I flicked him off and left out of the house. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number to the person that's always there for me. As the phone rang, I walked down the street going to a park nearby.

"Wassup princess?" I heard the deep voice say instantly bringing a smile to my face.

"Andrew can you pick me up?" I asked.

"Of course, you don't ever have to ask. Where are you at?" He replied with shuffling in the background which I assumed to be him getting up.

"You know that park that we always went to when we were younger?"

"Yeah. I'm getting in the car now. I'll be there in a few minutes. Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Just pick me up and I'll explain." I replied siting on the nearest bench in the park.

"Okay, love you princess."

"I love you too." I responded before hanging up the phone.

Jayceon's POV
   I know you all may not like me right now, but it's not like I want to be with this Delonda chick, hell she don't wanna be with me either. We see each other as brother and sister.

    The only reason her and I are even "together" is to take down her dad. He killed Delanda's mom and framed it on her older brother. Her brother has 20 years for first degree murder.

    Once we take him down, hopefully everything will go back to normal. It's so hard going to sleep at night knowing that I'm hurting the people I love. Yes, I said love. Over these last few weeks I've gotten to know Aija better.

    She's everything I want and need. She's beautiful, has an amazing heart, selfless, caring, and more. She also cooks and cleans. My grandma always said when you find a strong woman whose meant for you, you'll know. And I know that Aija was meant for me. Ava as well. I swear she's my daughter, I don't care whose DNA she has. She's mine.