Chapter Ten

Jayceon's POV
    I pulled into the skating ring parking lot and parked. I went around to open the door for Aija and grab Ava out of the backseat. We all walked to the door and I held it open for her.

    We went to the counter and got our skates and I paid the fee. We went to a bench to sit down and put her skates on.

    "Here, hold her." I told Aija as I handed her our daughter. I grabbed her size eight skates and got on my knees. I took her shoes off and and put her skates on for her. After I put her shoes on, I put mines on.

    "Wait here, I'm going to go put our stuff in the locker." I walked away and went to the locker room that a worker directed me to and found our number locker and put our things in there.

    I walked back to skating ring to see Aija and Ava where I left them. As I walked closer I noticed this older couple talking to Aija.

    "Hello sir." I said to the man and held my hand out for him to shake it.

    "Well hello son, how are you?" He replied as he shook my hand.

    "I've been great and you?"

    Chuckling he said, "I can't complain. Where are my manners, this is my wife Juliette and I'm Darnell, nice to meet you."

    "I'm Jayceon and this is my girlfriend Aija and our daughter Ava."

    "We've met them and must I say, you guys have a beautiful daughter." Juliette said playing with Ava's hand.

    "I love seeing young black couples together excelling and seeing a man taking care of his responsibilities." Darnell said nodding his head to Ava.

    "Most definitely. I have to do what I have to do and I'm gonna always continue to do that. No matter what."

    "That's the spirit young man. Well, we're going to get out of your hair, we didn't mean to interrupt your time with your family but every time Juliette even looks at a baby she has to talk and play with them."

"It's fine. It seems like our women are becoming best friends." I said looking at Aija and Juliette.

    "Yeah, seems like it." He then walked to Juliette and began talking to her. I assume he told her that they should leave because she began pouting.

    "It's okay Mrs.Juliette, here's my phone number. Call me and we can go to lunch sometime this week." Aija told her while giving her a napkin that she wrote her number on.

    "Bye baby." Juliette hugged Aija and gave Ava a kiss in her head. They walked over to me and I hugged them both and then I gave my number to Darnell so we could hang out sometime. He seems cool and he looks like he has a lot of wisdom and advice that he can give me.

    "You ready?" I asked Aija. She nodded and I grabbed Ava and held my hand out for Aija. We then went to skate and have fun.

2 Hours Later
    We got back to my house after spending sometime at the skating rink and then eating out at IHOP. Walking into the house I went upstairs to put a sleeping Ava in her crib and grabbed her baby monitor and went back downstairs.

    I seen Aija laying down on the sofa. I went and laid behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

    "Did you have a good time today?" I asked.

    "Yeah, I did. Thanks for taking us out."

    "It's cool. I wanted to ask you something."

    "What's up? Are you okay?" She asked turning around to face me.

    "I'm fine bae, but I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I asked nervously.

    She smiled. "I don't know, I have to see if my schedules free."

    "What you mean if your schedules free? It's free so we going on a date this Saturday." I said wrapping my arms tighter around her.

    "How you gonna tell me what I'm gonna do? I'm a grown ass woman. Don't tell me what to do cause I'll smack the shit outta you." She said pushing my head back.

    I laughed. Everybody thinks she's so innocent but she's really not, my baby crazy as hell.

    "I'm asking baby. Go out with me please?" I began kissing her on her neck.

    "I-I-" I started sucking on her neck and moved one of my hands from her waist to her butt grippin' it.

    "So, you gonna go out with me or not?" I asked before sucking harder.

    She moaned loudly. "Yeah, I will." She said breathlessly. I rolled over on top of her and got in between her legs.

    She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I pushed my lower half into her center which caused her to moan loudly.

    We were so into makin' out that we didn't realize that anyone came into the house until I heard Keith yell, "Ewwww, they bouta have sex on the couch. Can I watch?"

    Aija pushed me so hard off of her that I fell off of the couch. "I swear to God ima take your fucking key away Mia." I yelled from the floor.

    She smiled and grabbed Aija's hand and pushed her, Mel, and Delonda into the kitchen. She came back into the living room.

    "Y'all ain't gotta go home, but y'all gotta get y'all ugly asses outta here." She said pushing Tyler towards the door.

    "What the hell you mean? I ain't going no damn where. Matter fact, this my damn house y'all get y'all asses out." I said.

    Mia scoffed and started pushing Keith out the door that she had already pushed Tyler out. After she got him out she turned to me and grabbed my arms and started pulling me towards the door.

    "Why the hell I gotta leave. Wait, I ain't got my keys or my phone. Or my wallet either."

    "Ima get them for you." She said and slammed the door in my face.

    "What the hell she think she doing pushing me out my damn house?" I asked Tyler and Keith who were both confused. They shrugged and walked towards my car.

    "Here." Mia threw my keys, wallet, and phone at me and slammed the door.

    "Well I'll be damned. How the hell she kick me out my own house? I pay the damn bills here." I grumbled walking towards my car.

    I got to my car and seen Tyler and Keith pushing each other trying to get to the front seat.

    I got into the drivers seat and started the car. "Y'all better get in before y'all asses get left!" I yelled out the window and they both hurriedly hopped into my car and I pulled out of the driveway.

*****

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but it was finals time at school and I had to study. Sorry, but I'll be posting more chapters to make up for it! 😘

Juliette and Darnell in the mm.

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading my loves ♥️💋