Chapter Thirteen

Aija's POV
    I sat in the guest room at Andrew's and stared out the window. Why does this keep happening to me? Why does my heart keeping getting trampled on? Is it because I'm not pretty enough? Skinny enough? What is it?

    Knock. Knock. "Aija get yo ass up and get out that damn bed before I drag you out the motherfucka by yo two front teeth!" Andrew yelled.

    I sigh. I got up and went into the adjoining bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I hopped in the shower and let the water rain down on me.

    Standing in the shower I let my thoughts run wild. It immediately went to Jayceon. Jayceon. The man who hurt me. I remember what happened a few days ago when I found him in the living room.

Flashback

    "Jayceon?"

    "Aija i-i-it's not w-what it seems." He stuttered.

    Oh, it's not?

    "Oh, really? Because it seems as if you getting yo dick sucked by some thirsty hoe!" I yelled.

    "Hoe? I ain't no hoe! And I didn't just suck his dick I rode it too bitch." She said. Cause that definitely doesn't make you sound like a hoe.

    "Bitch, hoe is what I said because a hoe is what you are. And you said that shit so proudly baby but it's cool seems like y'all hoes are winning." I said walking up the stairs.

    I heard Jayceon yelling, "Yo get the fuck out my house bitch!"

    I shook my head. When I got to my room I sat Ava on the bed and went into the closet. I grabbed my suitcase and opened it. I started throwing clothes in there not giving a fuck what I grabbed.

    Once I grabbed some clothes I grabbed my hygiene items and zipped up the suitcase. I went to Ava's room and grabbed her diaper bag and started grabbed her necessities. As I was grabbing her wipes, the asshole of the hour came in.

    "Baby, I'm sorry."

    "I'm not your baby and it's cool. It's not like we're together anyway." I replied wiping tears as I packed Ava's bag.

    "I know we aren't but we were working on things and I let temptation get in the way."

    I laughed and zipped up Ava's bag and walked around him as I swung her bag onto my shoulder.

    I walked into my room and grabbed Ava off of the bed.

    "Wait, where are you going? Are you leaving me? You going to another niggas house?" He questioned as he stopped me from walking down the stairs. That did it for me.

    "Why?! Why does it matter? Huh? I can't fucking hear you! You were just down stairs with a whole other female while we're trying to build something. You got caught, not the other way around. Any nigga that I go to would be an upgrade from yo dumbass!" I screamed.

    He instantly got mad.

    "Ain't no damn nigga an upgrade from me. If anything yo ass would downgrade if you left me. Keyword IF because you're not leaving me."

    I laughed. "Watch me." I turned and walked down the stairs. He, of course, followed me and kept saying he was sorry and he'd do better.

    I've heard that before. All men say that and yet the situation remains the same and so does they. I put our things into the Uber drivers car that's been waiting and got into it and never looked back as tears streamed down my face.