Chapter Eight

Aija's POV
    Pulling up to the restaurant was nerve racking to me because I didn't know how I was gonna handle Delonda being at the table with all of us. I took a deep breath and got out of the car.

    I stood at the hood of the car while Andrew got Ava out of the car seat that he has in his car for her.

    "Come on." Andrew said while grabbing my hand. I walked into the restaurant while Andrew held the door open for me. Once we got in I scanned the restaurant for the gang.

    I spotted Jayceon and he didn't look to happy. I watched him rise from the table and walk over to us. I looked into his eyes and they were very dark. Once he reached us, I swear my breathing stopped.

    He stood in front of Ava and she reached her arms out for Jayceon almost falling out of Andrews hold. Jayceon grabbed her and stared Andrew in his eyes and the words that he said chilled me to the bone.

    "I don't want to ever see you holding my daughter or my girls hand again, you got me? You better have cause if you don't I have something that'll make you." He said with a chuckle. Jayceon grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the restaurant and into his car.

    Once he buckled Ava into her car seat he got into the car and just sat there. It seems like an eternity before he finally spoke. "Why the fuck did you have another man holding my daughter?" He asked quietly while looking straight ahead.

    "How can you call her you daughter when you haven't been paying her any attention? Huh? You got ya lil hoe and now you wanna act brand new! That's okay, just know just like you got someone, I can get someone as well and then you wouldn't be able to call her your daughter because she'll be someone else's daughter!" I yelled mushing the side of his face.

    Once I said that, he snapped his head towards me and gripped my chin firmly, yet gently.

    "Don't you ever say some fucking shit like that again, you hear me? You and Ava will always be mines and no one else's. You're my lady and she's my daughter, I don't give a fuck what type of situation we in, you'll always be mines." He said while gently kissing the corner of my lips. After he did that he turned and started the car.

*****

Mia's POV
    After Jayceon dragged Aija out of the restaurant with Ava in his arms we all sat at the table quietly. Tyler got up from his seat and went over to the guy that Aija walked into the restaurant with and grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

    They both started yelling at each other and then they started fighting each other. We all jumped up and Keith pushed them apart from each other. We all pushed them both out of the restaurant before they called the police.

    I walked up to Tyler and smacked the back of his head. "What the hell was that?"

    "He can't walk up in the bitch holdin' my bro lady's hand and not expect to get fucked up." He replied while looking at the dude.

    "Well don't expect to come up to somebody and not get fucked up either." The guy replied while looking Tyler in his eyes.

    Before the situation could escalate any further I told them to get into their cars and meet us at Jayceon's house because I know that's where he took her. We need to know who the fuck this guy is and why Aija didn't tell me about him.

    We all got into our cars and drove to my brothers house. Once we got there we all got out and I unlocked the door and walked in.

    I was about to yell Jayceon's name until I heard yelling. We walked into the living room to see Aija and Jayceon yelling at each other while their faces were inches apart. When we fully got into the room Aija said "Don't worry about who I'm with, especially when you have that hoe! Worry about her."

    I was about to make our presence known when Jayceon yelled, "She's not even my fucking girlfriend. She's a family friend that I'm helping, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you or Ava. But, you don't care do you? No, you bring some light skinned ass nigga to lunch knowing how I feel about you! And then you had that ugly ass motherfucker holding my fucking daughter! And don't tell me to not fucking worry because no matter what we going through I'm gonna always worry about you and Ava. But you don't give a fuck about me so why should I fucking care about you, huh?!" He yelled at her and then stormed up the stairs.

    As Aija began crying Mel and I went to hug her. Even Delonda came hug her and we all thought that Aija would choke her ass, cause I would've, but Aija hugged her back. Once Aija calmed down we all sat down to talk to her.

    "Now, that you know that they aren't together, how do you feel?" Mel asked Aija softly.

    "Wait, you guys knew that they weren't together?" She replied while sniffling.

    "Yeah, we did, but Jayceon made us promise to not tell you, he wanted to." I said to her.

    "Oh, well, I don't know how I feel. Like an idiot mostly and like an ass. I treated you so bad and I'm so sorry. That's not my character, but I just seen you guys together and I got mad. I'm truly sorry and I hope you accept my apology." She said looking at Delonda.

     "Of course I do. I would do the same thing, so no worries." Delonda said.

    "Well, that's all good and shit, but who the fuck is this nigga?" Tyler asked pointing at the guy he fought.

    "That's my b-" Aija stopped once she seen the guys face.

    "What the fuck happened to your face?" She yelled and ran to the guy.

    "I'm fine princess." He said kissing her forehead.

    "No, what happened. Tell me now!" She said waving her finger in his face.

    "I got into a fight. Don't worry, you should see the other guy." He replied to her while smirking looking at Tyler.

    "Fuck outta here nigga. You got fucked up not the other way around." Tyler smirked. I oddly feel like they'll all be best friends.

    "Why'd you fight my brother?" Aija yelled.

    Wait brother??!

*****

Keith in the mm.

Sorry it's so short. I have a break for school, so my chapters should be a little longer now.

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading my loves ♥️💋