Epilogue Part Two

Jayceon's POV
Ten years later
"Just like that baby." I encouraged.

Aija decided to wake the birthday man up with head and I wasn't complainin'.

Aija licked from the base of my dick to the top before swirling her tongue around the tip. She started rubbin' and strokin' my dick before spittin' on it and started strokin' faster. She put half of me in her mouth and stroked the other half of me while she looked me in my eyes. I fell back on the bed and put both hands behind my head.

She bobbed up and down while playin' with my balls. I instantly grabbed her head and guided her faster. She pushed my hand away and pulled her head up with slob drippin' from her mouth to her chin. She licked my balls while she stroked me with both hands.

"Make daddy cum." I responded breathlessly.

I felt my balls tighten and my breathing got quicker.

"Fuck baby!" I continued encouraging her. When I was close to nuttin' I heard a knock on the door.

"Don't you fuckin' stop." I stared down at her.

"Baby the kids are at the door." She slowed her strokes down. I clamped my hand around her hand and stroked my length.

Knock. Knock.

Aija pulled her hands away from me and stood up puttin' her robe on before goin' to answer the door. She looked back at me and mugged me, "Cover the fuck up. One of the kids standin' at the door."

"We ain't got no fuckin' kids, we got teenagers and you know damn well who behind that door. His punk ass need to go get ready for school so I can bust my nut in peace." I threw the cover over me.

"Baby somethin' could be wrong with him." She mumbled.

"Ain't shit wrong with him. I'm tired of this shit Aija." I got up and walked to the bathroom slammin' the door lettin' her know I'm pissed off.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before hoppin' in the shower. I showered and was about to get out when Aija stepped in wrappin' her arms around me.

"Baby don't be mad." She pouted.

"I'm pass mad Aija I'm pissed. Every time we start somethin' we never can finish it 'cause he always comes and messes it up and you always go runnin' to him." I explained.

"He's our child and I have to make sure that he's okay." She grabbed my face.

I pulled away from her and backed away, "He's 16 he's not a baby anymore Aija. He'll continue to act this way if you keep babying him. Every time he calls you run to his ugly ass like a track star." I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out headin' to the room.

I dried off and rubbed axe lotion over my body before puttin' on my Ralph Lauren briefs. I decided to put on a black suit with a baby blue tie and paired it with black loafers. I put my gold Rolex on my left wrist before grabbing my briefcase and phone and leavin' out the room.

Once I walked downstairs I went to the kitchen and seen Ava at the stove makin' breakfast. My princess has grown up to be a beautiful young woman and I'm extremely proud of her. She graduated a year early in high school, she had straight A's, she was valedictorian of her class, and a bonus is she isn't worried about boys. Which is good because I don't have to kill nobody's sons.

"Good morning princess." I greeted.

"Good morning daddy." She kissed my cheek and went back to cookin'.

"What you makin'?" I questioned as I made coffee to drink my breakfast with and to go to the office with.

"Egg omelet, hash browns, cheese grits, and cinnamon rolls. I'll make your plate." She responded. I thanked her before sittin' at the table and readin' the paper.