Chapter Twenty

Aija's POV
    "Are you positive that Jayceon will like this?" I asked Mia confusingly as the repair guy finished installing the stripper pole in our bedroom.

    She nodded frantically, "He's going to love this, I can assure you. Do you have your dance down pack?"

    Over the last few weeks I have been taking stripper classes and learning how to work the pole like a professional. Today is Jayceon's 23rd birthday and he's spent the morning with Ava and now he's spending time with the guys, while Mia and Mel are helping me prepare for tonight.

    "Yeah, I've been practicing whenever Jay hasn't been home and then the practices with you guys, so I should be good." I replied watching the repair guy install the finishing touches. Mia, Mel, and I caught up while we waited on the repair man. During the past few weeks alot has happened. Mia and Tyler have moved into a house together and Tyler gave her a promise ring two weeks ago. Mel and Keith aren't dating, yet, because their sole focus is their baby. When Mel told Keith that she was pregnant he passed out and the guys threw water on him. When Mel told him the news again, he passed out for a second time.

    "I'm done. This is the remote for it to go up into the ceiling and for it to go down to the floor." The man explained. I nodded and thanked him before I showed him his way out.

    "Well Mel and I better get going so you can finish getting ready so you can get that ass tapped." Mia said smacking my butt. I laughed and hugged them both before they left. I went into the kitchen and wash my hands before taking out ingredients for dinner. For dinner I'm making loaded baked potato; which will be loaded with cheese and topped with bacon, oregano, and small green oinions, well-done steak, a salad, and homemade bread rolls. For dessert, besides me, I made chocolate covered strawberries. It took three and a half hours to finish cooking all of that, once I was finished I went upstairs to take a shower.

    I jumped into the shower and washed all of my body and shaved every inch of hair off of my body. I re-washed myself a few times before getting out of the shower. I dried off and pulled my robe on tying it closed as I sat at my vanity. This morning I got my hair slayed by Mia and she had my hair bone straight.

    I decided to do something different with my hair so I did an ombre color, it was a honey blonde and black color with the blonde to the bottom. I ran my comb through my hair to make sure that there weren't any tangles. I did a full-face makeup which was a dark smokey eye with a bright red lipstick. After I finished my makeup I rubbed lotion over my body before dropping the robe.

    I went to the closet and pulled out the lingerie that I brought a few days ago. It was a black lace see through babydoll with a black thong. The lingerie was gorgeous and Jayceon would most definitely like it.

 The lingerie was gorgeous and Jayceon would most definitely like it

Lingerie in the photo above.

    After putting the lingerie on I paired it with Christian Louboutin daffodil red bottoms heels. I put the robe back on and tied it as I walked downstairs. I glanced at the clock and noticed that Jayceon should be pulling up anytime. Twenty minutes later I seen headlights in the front window before I heard the garage door opening. I went into the kitchen and hopped onto the counter. I crossed my legs and pulled my robe down at the shoulders showing him a little preview of what he'll be seeing tonight. The door opened and Jayceon stopped in his tracks when he seen me.