Epilogue

"The baby?" Kili asked me with a concerned look down to my overgrown stomach, "Your sure you'll be fine?"

"Yes, Kili!" I said again with a laugh before he went out the door of our chambers in Erebor. He was headed off with an army to defend the kingdom of nearby orc attacks that was worrying the people. Fili would stay here with Nural and their three year old girl but Kili had asked for Fili to keep an eye on me just in case anything happened... I was after all eight month pregnant with our beautiful child.

I had adapted well to being a princes and when Kili and I finally got married when i was found to be pregnant with his child, he was overjoyed. So was i.

"I love you." I smiled and took his face in my hands looking him in his deep eyes that enchanted me beyond all else. "You better return or else i'll kill you." I joked before pressing my lips to his soft and familiar ones.

"I wouldn't dream of staying away for long. Not when you need me most, my love." He gave me another light kiss on my forehead and then knelt down to my stomach, laying his calloused hands around the baby bump. "I'll try to be back soon enough..."

"Of course you will." I smiled and took both his hands in mine. "You said you should be gone a month or so?"

"Yes." He replied confirming my thoughts.

"I'll be awaiting your return." With that, Kili stood up and gave me a final kiss on my lips. One that i savoured by closing my eyes and holding his shoulders so tightly. I didn't want him to go... Not ever! "Now Go!" I laughed and gave him a light playful shove to the door.

"I love you." He said before exiting the door, giving me one last look of concern and admiration. Im so lucky, i thought. So lucky to have him.

That i was. And that i am. I love Kili.

More than anyone.