11

Innocent, I think NOT

Have you ever been mistaken for being innocent, or quiet, or chill? Welp, I have, so many freakin' times but I'm okay with it. I mean think about, would you rather be called innocent, quiet, and chill or evil, loud, and crazy/energetic (I don't know what the opposite of chill is in this case)? In my opinion, it's really not that bad. In those situations, you can get out of trouble, which I may or may not have done a few times. BUT it sucks when people underestimate your abilities. That's when you hate your stereotype, your personality assumption.

People are always calling me innocent because I don't do anything wrong. That is a lie. I just never get caught doing stuff. People who really know me, know that I'm not that innocent. I mean I don't do a lot of bad things but the little things I do every so often, I don't get caught for. I remember this one time, I was working on a project during my lunch period with my one of my closest friends; my math teacher came int the room and was just like, "Aww, she's so innocent" (referring to me) an then my social studies teacher came over and was just like, "Noooo, she is evil!" and although she was laughing, I could tell she was serious. Now I may appear evil sometimes but I only let that side of me appear at home...unless I make this really ugly or weird face in the middle of the day.

Quiet. Okay, let me just tell you straight out that if you think I'm quiet, continuing thinking that but your assumption is wrong. Again, people who really know me know that I am not quiet...AT ALL. I am really energetic and crazy and weird and...evil, and friendly and a lot of other stuff. But if you think I'm quiet, that just means I don't talk to you. I'm "quiet" because I don't talk to certain people. I remember seeing this quote that was like the story of my life. It was something like, I'm not quiet, I just don't like you. That quote may seem slightly rude but it is just too true for you. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"...sorry, had to. But anyway, I'm not mean...that much.

I am chill. Not completely true. I mean sure I may seem it when I'm sitting in the corner not giving a care about anything but really, I'm just tired, or bored. I know I seem like a bitch or something close but trust me, I'm not. I just have my ways of dealing with ignorance and stupidity. Just kidding...more of the ignorance thing though. I saw this thing on Instagram for Horoscope; I'm a Leo so for Leo, it said (for types of chill), "physically and emotionally exhausted but people mistake it for chill." That is definitely me.

I feel like I'm rambling. Good thing I'm done!

But have any of you guys been mistaken for being innocent? Or quiet? Or chill? Comment...or not...it's up to you...

Behind The Computerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें