13

This boy I'm going to kill

You're probably very confused by the name of this chapter "This boy I'm going to kill." Well, this boy would be my boyfri-ex boyfriend. That's right, I broke up with him because he was pissing me off. I was about to throw a chair out the window. I mean, his attitude, his words, his touch just angers me so much. I want to hurt him.

Okay, that is violent but here's why I'm upset.

So he was upset because my cousin and my friend were taking my side and always going against him, you know, the usual family stuff. But this time was different. He got mad and just stopped talking. Since we were playing Scrabble, he put a bunch of insults on the board that were towards my cousin and my friend. That was not okay because that is my family (mostly), you cannot  talk about my family that way. So I asked if he was okay and he said, and I quote, "Get the fuck away from me." That was a click for my cousin and me.

I walked away and was telling my cousin and my friend that I have to breakup with him because I could not deal with him anymore. So I walked away and began to cry. That seemed to piss off my cousin because she went crazy. Actually, she went her calm-and-I'm-going-to-kill-anybody-in-my-way crazy. She went to go break things off for me and he said some things. What really pissed me off was when he said that we already broke up hours ago which I thought he was just kidding because hours later, he was touching all over me...

Sorry, getting too detailed.

Anyway, we broke up and people were constantly asked me if I was okay since I was walking the halls with tears falling down my face.

Now I don't like crying over a guy but he was pissing me off and when I get upset, sometimes, I cry. I know you may think this makes me weak but that's just how I am.

But there's one more thing that just ticked me off. This boy broke my laptop screen. And now his parents have to pay for the replacement. Great, jusssssssssssssssssssssssssst great.

Well, fuck me.

I just want to say thank you all for letting me rant a little. I have too many problems to deal with that I can't even have my fun on Wattpad. You all are awesome. Love you!!!!