BONUS #4

Valentine's Day Struggle

Okay. So we all know that Valentine's Day struggle and if you're single around this time or have been single on Valentine's Day, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. 

So last year, I was in a relationship before Valentine's Day but I wanted to breakup with the guy. And do you know how hard it was to do that? Especially when Valentine's Day was coming up? Well, being my nice self, I was trying to do it before Valentine's Day because I didn't want to get to attached right when I was done. I also didn't want him to waste money trying to get me something. Eventually, we broke up like maybe a few days before Valentine's Day.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is so depressing before single people. Well, if you're like me meaning you spend about a month before Valentine's Day complaining about being single until the very day where you have your whole "IDGAF" attitude and you spend the very day celebrating being single with other single people. Or you sit at home eating ice cream crying about being single.

Which are you guys? Are you the ice cream eater crying at home watching romantic movies? Are you the IDGAF one? Are you the 'I'm so glad I'm single' one? Or are you the one that treats Valentine's Day like any other Sunday?

This Valentine's Day, I'm kind of in the IDGAF attitude along with 'it's just Sunday.' What are you guys planning on doing?

Well, there are plenty of types of Valentine's Day people but whatever you are, enjoy Valentine's Day. If you're single on Valentine's Day, Beyonce will be there to sing and dance with her metal hand. But for all you lovely couples, this day is for you. I give props to you all who have survived how ever long you've been going out with that insane person you somehow love unconditionally.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day <3 <3 <3 <3