special characters pt 1.........how you met

yamcha~         you giggled goku was playing around and being goofy, while bulma was cooking with trunks. until the doorbell rang, "hey y/n, could you get the door for me please!" bulma shouted from the kitchen. "yea, no problem." you shouted back getting up and walking towards the door, you opened it and saw a guy with long black hair, and wearing a orange suit. "o_oh, hello." he said smiling, you smiled back and shook his hand. "i'm yamcha, and you are?" "oh, i'm y/n, nice to meet you yamcha." you invited him in and bulma came in and saw him. "hi yamcha!" she greeted as she came over and hugged him. "h_hi bulma!" he hugged back as you sat down on the couch watching goku again, you felt someone sit next to you that made you jump a little from being startled. "i'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you!" you looked over and found yamcha apologizing to you. "oh no no, it's alright." you smiled as you went back to watching goku. you didn't know it but he was wasn't watching goku he was watching you.

tien~             you walked outside of capsul corp, your friend f/n was in there watching goku with some guy staring at her. it creeped you out so you left, right outside of the corp you saw a guy with three eyes and a small pure white kid. you saw them training and you didn't want to disturb them, so you sat on a log thing and watched, you watched until they stopped and noticed you. "ah how long have you been there?" the three eyed one asked. "about four hours." you said smiling, he smirked and sat down across from you. "i'm tien, and that's chiaotzu." the little one waved at you grinning, you giggled and waved back. "i'm y/n, it's very nice to meet you two." he smiled and shook your hand. "it's our pleasure to meet you too." he said as chiaotzu hugged you making you giggle again. "Y/N!!???" you heard bulma call for you. "i'm sorry guys but bulma's calling me, i got to go." you got up and went to run off until you felt someone grab your hand. "we're coming too." the man said grinning along with chiaotzu, you smiled and nodded as you three ran back to the corp.

android 17~          you wondered around a dress store trying to find a good dress for the party bulma's hosting, you look around until you find one that's blue with bright red ribbons on the waist and a hot pink outline on the shoulders, you gasp and look at it while smiling brightly. your smile dropped when you saw the price tag, and sighed until you heard a voice behind you. "you like that dress?" a male voice asked, you turned around and saw a guy with longish black hair a black shirt blue pants and an orange bandana around his neck. "y_yes, but the dress cost's to much. i can't buy it." you said as you were about to walk away from the dress, a girl came down to that section and boxed the dress up. you looked at her confused until you heard her call your name, you walked up to the cashier counter and she handed you the box. "b_but, how!?" you thought for a moment then your eyes widened and you looked the same guy you saw before about to leave before he said you're welcome. you rushed out of the store in hopes to find him again, but he was already gone. you sighed and walked down the sidewalk to your house and hoped you'd see him again.