when he's sick

(this is where you must ask yourself......can androids even get sick!?.......XD enjoy the chapter)                 android 17~            after he helped you again you were in your living room eating an apple while reading a book. after about a minute you heard a knock on your door so you looked up from your book and went to answer the door. after you opened it you gasped when you saw 17 standing on your porch. "can i come in?." he asked which was strange you don't remember him being this nice. "yea come on in 17." you said opening the door wider so he could walk in. after he got in he sneezed and sat down on the warm couch. you raised a brow and went to him and put your palm on his forehead checking his temp. "oh jeez 17 your running a fever." you said and went to find warm food for him to eat and some medicine. it's a very good thing you went to store and got medicine just in case. you came back with a bowl of hot noodles it was chinese. "thank you. but you don't have to do this for me. i just came over to visit again." he said before trying to refuse the bowl. "no eat it it'll help." he looked at you for a minute then he turned his attention to the bowl and took it. he smiled slightly and started eating it before he took the pill. you sighed as you watched him eat as you began to eat the apple again. after he was done he passed out on the couch, he looked so peacful while he snored slightly. you smiled at how cute he looked then you covered him up and layed down in the couch by him.

android 16~        today was very very weird 16 hasn't shown up yet. and you were starting to get worried. so you put on your jacket and grabbed your keys and drove off to where you knew 16 would be. after you parked in the drive way you got out and quickly ran to the door and knocked on it. you then see 18 open the door with her hand on her hip. "can i help you?." she questioned rather rudely but you shook it off to worried about 16 to even care. "ah yes. i know 16 and he didn't come by today so i got worried." you told her and she opened the door. "come on. he's been wanting to see you too." she told you as you walked in. she started walking by you and you followed. she opened another door and looked like a bedroom was on the inside. "he's in here. now becareful he might be asleep." you nodded and walked in seeing him in bed with his eyes closed. you smiled at how cute he was. you sat by his bed and you got startled when his eyes shot open. you yelped and almost fell back until his hand grabbed yours and helped you sit up. "you startled me 16." you told him pouting. he smiled and rubbed your knuckles with his thumb. you blushed until he pulled you in bed with him. you yelped and blushed worse as he snuggled you tightly. "16!. let me up." you say but he didn't listen instead he fell asleep with you there. you sigh and give up snuggling him back as you fall asleep with him. later while you two were asleep. 18 opened the door and smirked at you guys. "smooth 16." she said before closing the door quietly leaving you two to sleep peacfully.