first time

(warning still stands XD..........ENJOY!)          gohan~            after he got back from school he was really acting weird. you were in his room while he was doing homework. you kept hearing him whisper something but you couldn't make out what it was. until you got closer and heard your name being whispered by your sexy sayain. you smiled and hugged him from behind while he was on the chair. "gohan you alright?." you asked him and he just grunted. you frowned until he stretched his arms behind him wrapping them around the back your neck pulling you closer. "meet me in the shower immediately." he purred making your face heat up. he then got up and took off his shirt in front of you making you blush worse. gohan walked in the bathroom and stuck his hand out and motioned his finger telling you to come here. you slowly walked over to the bathroom shaking from embarressment. when you got in there you saw gohan standing in front of the shower with it running while his tail covering his area. he smirked and did the finger motion again. you gulped and couldn't move until he pulled you toward him. you yelped but it was muffled when he slammed his lips into yours. you blush worse and so shocked that you couldn't kiss back that is until he put his hand under your shirt and his other on the back of your head. you moaned and wrapped your arms around his neck. gohan smirked against your lips. he bucked his hips into yours causing a wave of pleasure to shoot through you. you pulled away and moaned out his name. he smiled and got in the shower and his tail slid off your shorts very slowly. you bit your lip as your legs shake from how long his taking. "p_please gohan." you said panting badly. "it's alright. i'm almost done teasing." he said smirking while his tail went into your panties and rubbed you slowly. "g_g_gohan!!." you gasped moving your hips with his tail. and very gently slid into you. "ohhhh gohan!." you moaned loudly as he thrusted his tail in and out going faster and harder. you panted as you watched his member harden and his hips slowly thrusted. you groaned as your legs started giving out while his tail goes deeper and brushes against your g-spot making you squeal. "g_gohan please j_just do it a_already!." you moaned falling to your knees with your eyes shut tightly and your mouth agap while moans slip out left and right. he chuckled and pulled out his tail and grabbed you gently and lifted you up wrapping your legs around his waist. "you ready babygirl?." he asked and you nodded shuddering at the name he gave you. gohan slid into you breaking your hymen wall causing pain to go through you. you whimpered in pain hugging him closer to you panting a very little bit. "it's okay, the pain will go away baby." he said while his tail rubbed your nub down there as his hand rubs your back. "gohan!." you arch your back as his tail rubs it faster making you squirm against him. "mmmmmm." he moaned and thrusted into you still rubbing you with his tail. "i love you so much gohan!!." you moaned out louder. he moaned louder with you thrusting faster while his tail twitched and rubbed faster. "AHHH!!." you screamed in pleasure when you feel him hit your g-spot. he put his hands on either side of your head and thrusted harder. "oh god y/n your so tight.........i love it." he growled kissing your neck and biting it making you squeal, moan, groan, and scream in delight. "ohhh i'm not even close yet baby." he said chuckling before moaning again. you were going to say something but you couldn't speak through all the moans. gohan went under the water and kissing your cheeks while the hot water slid down your bodys. and the water slid down your area causing a little more pleasure. his tail rubbed harder applying pressure making your legs twitch as you were about to cum. "gohan i'm going to c_." you were cut off when you cam. and when you cam you cam hard causing your arms to tightin around him. however he didn't want your orgasm to end so he dragged it out. your whole body spasmed while you tightened around his member earning a scream of pure pleasure from him. he lowered his head and grunted as he thrusted a few more times before he cam. he spasmed when he cam and stopped while panting hard still hugging you close. "i love you y/n." he said smiling at you. "i love you too gohan." you layed your head on his chest. gohan turned off the shower and got out while dripping with water. he layed you down and covered you both up. you sighed in comfort as you snuggled up to gohan and rested on his chest. he smiled and rubbed your back helping you fall asleep.