when he's sick

vegeta~       you guys were fighting because he was training and he was sick to boot. after you told him to go to bed and rest he ignored and just kept training. "vegeta!." you yelled his name making him get pissed off and yell back. "women stop yelling at me!!. i've been sick before this is nothing!!." he yelled causing you to flinch a bit and got angrier. "vegeta get in that bed and stay tbere until you get over this!!!." you yelled louder which shocked him. he stared at you wide eyed before coughing and walking to the bed. getting in it and covering himself up. you calmed down and instantly felt bad for yelling at him. you went over to him and hugged him. "i'm so sorry vegeta." you apologized. he rubbed your back as if telling you it's alright. what you didn't know was, was that he was blushing badly. "i'll go make you some food." you said before walking out of the room, while he was thinking about what just happened while his blush deepened.

piccolo~        ever since he trained in the cold he came down sick. he was sneezing really bad. you put the thermometer in his mouth and it went up to one hundred'one degrees. "oh my. you need to stay in the house until this goes away." he sniffled and sneezed again. you handed him a tissue and he blew his nose. you noticed his snot was purple. "ew...." you said quietly while you threw it away. "thank you. for taking care of me but i'll be fine now." he said sitting up. "your running a very high fever i can't just leave now." you argued making him look at you. "i'll be alright. trust me i'm fine fine, i've fevers higher then this." he said before closing his eyes and started meditating. you shook your head before going into to kitchen to make him food.

whis~       you got a little worried because the place you guys meet up to eat at you were at all alone. wondering where he could be. he's here by seven. but now it's ten fifty-five. you've been worried for five hours now. until you saw beerus come and come to you. "miss l/n...whis is at home getting rested you see he has come down with what you earth people call a head cold. he'll probably be better tommorow. but he told me to come here and take you to the house, he wants to see you again." beerus said and you nodded. but you left you went to your friend and asked her to cook him something. "i can't believe he came down sick. i mean i thought people from space didn't get sick." f/n said as she put the food in a baggy for you. "f/n everything gets sick. tho i think beerus is one that doesn't." you said grabbing the bag. "mmm no he's sick. he's been sneezing since i visited him before i came to work. and he should be in bed instead of out in the cool." you giggled at her so caring. "well thank you f/n. he'll love this and with this he'll get better in no time." you said before running out. "oh well your welcome. not that you can hear me." she laughed as she went back out to taking orders. meanwhile you raced to the home knowing exactly where it is. you got up to the door and opened it and walked to the bedroom. the door was wide open and you could see whis in bed covered up looking like he was sleeping and sleeping peacfully too. you smile sweetly as you quietly walk into the room to not wake him up. he sneezed in his sleep before whimpering cutely. his head turned still asleep so you put the food on the dresser right by the bed. and waitec for him to wake him so you could feed him and take care of him the rest of the day.